Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Is Better P4p. The Dominant Vitali Klitschko or the Robber Manny Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Die Antwoord View Post
    Pacquiao can't beat a blown up paperweight fighting at a weight where he literally has accomplished less than nothing. Vitali doesnt lose a round or get touched in fights and dominates everyone he faces. What criteria are people using to grade p4p? My guess is people are afraid to even speak Vitali's name, he is the Voldemort of boxing and thatswhy he isnt number 1 p4p, if you say his name too many times he's gonna get ya.
    ur nothing but a hating troll. Pacquiao has beaten EVERYBODY, the best fighters in the weight classes and now he gets the first gift decision in his life and suddenly he is a bum?
    piss off

Comment

Originally posted by Die Antwoord View Post
      The open division is all that matters.
      You asked who was beter P4P. For that criteria the more weight divisions you have won a world championship in the better you are.

Pacquiao owns Klit in that deparment. Rather badly I might add, it's not even a contest.

Comment

Originally posted by Deal With It View Post
        I'm going to go with the gentleman who wasn't made to quit on his stool by a blown up Middleweight.

Could you imagine a B-level former Strawweight moving up to Welterweight and outboxing Pacquiao so badly, that he faked an injury and quit on his stool out of embarrassment?

Me neither.
        Lmao...... go check the scorecards son.. Vk WAS bored winning rd after rd after rd & then conjured up the shoulder injury.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
          Just out o curiosity, why did he never avenge his loss to Byrd?
          Perhaps because it wasn't REALLY a loss.....ummmmmm... How do you avenge something when you only lost one rd in an entire bout?

Comment

Originally posted by raskat View Post
            ur nothing but a hating troll. Pacquiao has beaten EVERYBODY, the best fighters in the weight classes and now he gets the first gift decision in his life and suddenly he is a bum?
            piss off
            Vitali has lost as many rds in 45 bouts as pACQUIAO has lost in 3 bouts vs Marqueaz>>>> THREAD DISMISSED!

Comment

iD TAKE 250 LBS OF lean & mean machine made out of iron over a flyweight using supplements to skip his way through divisions...scared to take a blood test .. would rather face a hasbeen hispanic fighter fighting his way to a draw 3 times over an undefeated fighter that would net him 6 times more money.

Comment

Originally posted by huthut View Post

are these pics after the 3rd fight? these 2 always looked banged up after their fights !!!

back to topic, please should this even be asked TS? and WTF Robber?

Pacquiao easily, IMHO only one the could rightly claim higher P4P status than PAC is Floyd Mayweather ...

Comment

I would say Pacquiao is better based off of each man's accomplishments. If the two were equal in size Vitali would probably win should the two ever fight. And what is p4p status anyway? It's a way to gauge how good a fighter would be if he were to compete in other weight classes. Vitali probably schools Pac if they were equal in size because of their styles. But, It's hard to say for sure that Vitali would win because he hasn't fought anyone nearly as skilled as Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
                    Perhaps because it wasn't REALLY a loss.....ummmmmm... How do you avenge something when you only lost one rd in an entire bout?
                    How do you just up and quit if you're winning that easily against a super middleweight? If you're winning that easy you don't need two hands. Or do you think Byrd would have knocked out the iron chinned beast from the Ukraine?

Comment

Originally posted by huthut View Post

God damn what happened to jmm's face? i thought pac didnt land anything

Comment

Working...
                      X