Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will masturbation affect my performance?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will masturbation affect my performance?

My friend told me If I spank my monkey too much I lose aggressiveness and energy during sports and become less active because when I ejaculate it makes me lose alot of energy and it's like a part of your soul just left and that's why you feel drained after you ejaculate.

Is this true because I spank my monkey 2-4 times a day? Sometimes yes I do feel a lack of energy and agressiveness during boxing but I'm not sure if it relates to me spankin my munkay.

Any help would me appreciated

If you're jacking it during a fight/training it will definitely effect your performance.

Comment

Masturbate once on the same day (but not the same hour) as sex, but not twice. Once will help with longevity, twice could lead to erectile problems

Comment

It never affected the Klitchkos and they're a right couple of wankers.

Comment

Originally posted by kayjay View Post
          Masturbate once on the same day (but not the same hour) as sex, but not twice. Once will help with longevity, twice could lead to erectile problems
          You spank it too much and you'll go blind.. and ya can't hit what u can't see lol

Comment

If I was to take this s--t seriously then I would keep the testosterone in my body because it's supposed to improve training performance , and for a fight you'll need all the energy you can get .

Comment

**** YES take it from my my friend its not a smart thing to do when you need your focus and aggressivness!

Comment

I don't know, the old schoolers say that having sex while training will take away your legs. It may be true but it has more to do with the fact that ****ing is a work out in itself.

Spanking your **** shouldn't give you any problem. Anyway it's not like you are training for a world championship, so jerk away.

Comment

Originally posted by nirojsri View Post
                  My friend told me If I spank my monkey too much I lose aggressiveness and energy during sports and become less active because when I ejaculate it makes me lose alot of energy and it's like a part of your soul just left and that's why you feel drained after you ejaculate.

Is this true because I spank my monkey 2-4 times a day? Sometimes yes I do feel a lack of energy and agressiveness during boxing but I'm not sure if it relates to me spankin my munkay.

Any help would me appreciated
                  holy crap how old are you

Comment

Originally posted by KostyaTszyu44 View Post
                    holy crap how old are you
                    lol 18 I love watching ****.

If I'm not thinking about boxing I'm thinking about sex.

Comment

Working...
                    X