Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: I'm Not Ready For Klitschko, They Beat Chisora Easy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury: I'm Not Ready For Klitschko, They Beat Chisora Easy

British heavyweight prospect Tyson Fury insists he is in no hurry to mix it with the Klitschko brothers.
    [Click Here To Read More]

At least he's humble enough to say that he's not good enough. It's good to see a fighter that wants to make sure he's ready by taking the "old fashioned" way up ladder.

Comment

umm

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=494263

Comment

I take that back.

Comment

Finally some guy who is not saying "I'll beat the Klitschkos" without having anything to back his words.
          Last edited by vacon04; 07-13-2011, 02:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            British heavyweight prospect Tyson Fury insists he is in no hurry to mix it with the Klitschko brothers.
            [Click Here To Read More]
            Some good sense by Fury there.Wladmir ought to rematch Haye or fight Solis

Comment

fury is such a smart fecker,he doing it right,smartly moving up the right way in the right time,brit title,commenweatlth,defenses of those,the euro title,conteder spot thenn a title challenge.

he coould give wlad trouble now,but i do think he could be more experienced before fighting wlad.

klits do this a lot,getting good guys before their ready,before they have enough experience,then when these guys do get experienced,the klits have already beaten them ! lol.

Comment

man i thought i needed new glasses too.

Comment

It's refreshing to hear a fighter not just want to jump at the first opportunity and admit he needs to develop his game before actually making a run at the heavyweight championship. If more fighters were willing to do this the heavyweight division may get lifted from the doldrums someday. Fury just earned himself some respect.

Comment

How come a day ago he says he is ready, now he isn't? Quite odd, he changed his opinion ridiculously fast!

Comment

Working...
                    X