No announcement yet.

27/4/2013 end of an era

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chav View Post
    I'm just bloody glad that the fight is being made and Arum isn't up to his usual lies and marinating away and giving us fights we don't want.

I'm a neutral in this fight and don't mind who wins because ultimately us fans and boxing win with this match up. In saying that I do expect Donaire to tag Rigo and I don't expect Rigos chin and legs to hold up.

This for me is the fight I wanted most for 2013
    That's not good enough for some people. It's not enough to enjoy a matchup between the 2 of the top 3 guys at a division, there has to be someone getting exposed or whatever. There's less fans of boxing than there is of individual boxers.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
      So if Rigondeaux wins that means Donaire was exposed and is a fraud?? How about simply saying Rigondeaux proves he is THAT good?

Who cares what some uneducated fans might think or say about Rigondeaux. Clearly Donaire is an elite fighter and if Rigondeaux beats him then he proves he's amongst the elite as well.

I meant in the sense that he is a rather limited fighter. Did Manny's wreckless style & defensive holes not get exposed by Marquez?

I didn't mean exposed in the sense he is a rubbish fighter. I feel he is a good fighter but a limited one who only looks good against guys with bad defense that come forward and throw wide.

Comment

Its not like Rigos fighting beast and Nonitos fighting bums. I saw Rigo fight a guy and he hit the guy with 5 straight left hooks. Now when I see a guy get hit with 5 straight hooks that screams bum to me, and I dont care what his record was. I think Nonitos the better fighter and will win convincingly. I think Rigos good but hes going to be out gunned. Nonito will back him up, and like all southpaws, he wont be able to fight backing up.

Comment

Tbh i think if you lose, technically you are getting exposed.

You're getting your weaknesses exploited & exposed by a superior fighter.

How would he not be exposed? He is meant to be a P4P king who destroys everyone at 122 & 126 whilst Rigondeaux on this board is an 11 fight, boring, chinny novice. According to here the fights a total mismatch.

Comment

One left hook will clear it all up. Rigo is getting slumped. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
              Yes, I'm hoping Rigondeaux exposes this clown Donaire, who's been fighting faded boxers like Arce and Montiel and getting smaller men to move up in weight.

This will be Donaire's first real test against someone his own size who isn't shot.

War Rigondeaux!
              actually i think rigondeaux is slightly shorter than donaire...rigo is like 5'4"1/2 and donaire is 5'5"1/2 i think. and fernando montiel was the unified wbo and wbc bantam weight champ, ranked#1 in the division at the time, and was ranked top ten p4p at the time as well....

plus mathebula was 5'11" and wasn't shot, and was the IBF champ at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                Tbh i think if you lose, technically you are getting exposed.

You're getting your weaknesses exploited & exposed by a superior fighter.

How would he not be exposed? He is meant to be a P4P king who destroys everyone at 122 & 126 whilst Rigondeaux on this board is an 11 fight, boring, chinny novice. According to here the fights a total mismatch.
                that's because these people compared both their pro resumes, level of opponents, how they won, skills, etc.. which is the logical thing to do.

but according to you, just because you hate nonito, it's a mismatch the other way around.

nice.

Comment

Rigo vs. Donaire > Pacquiao vs. Mayweather

Comment

If one or the other stinks so bad then why should the victory mean anything?
                    Why can't they both be worthy opponents and the winner and the looser move on to bigger and better hi-lites in their career. Why does one opponent always have to be a "bum"! I wonder if its a defensive weakness to call a fighter a "bum"? Fear the "Bum"! hahaha!! I hope its a strong fight and the best man that night wins!!! Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                      R.I.P the reign of the ''P4P'' fraud.

Another Bob Arum hype job will bite the dust.
                      This is the fight I want more than anything.

I already see hundreds unable to appreciate high-level technical boxing by saying it will be boring. It always is boring when your favourite fighter, a guy you've spent 3 years hyping gets schooled hey?

I look forward to all your excuses when NoRigo Conaire is schooled by in your own words; A chinless, 11 fight, boring, one-handed novice.
                      It'll speak volumes for how good Donaire really is, won't it?

You've only got yourselves to blame for when this one gets rubbed in. Nit-picking because a guy got hit with two punches.

Good riddance Nonito, try not to chicken out. Can't wait for the bad hand excuses, leg cramps, etc etc

another hate thread on Donaire? Is this the Nth time you created a thread hating Donaire... all you are doing is create a thread that hate Donaire... Did Donaire raped your wife? why so much hate on the guy who tryin to fight best of his division and doing 24/7/365 random testing? this is beyond the Floyds or Pac haters! lol

Comment

Working...
                      X