Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Klitschkos fast track Price for a title shot?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl-Lesnar View Post
    I am seeing everywhere Price being linked with the Klits and we all know they like to get em while they are young and green, will the Klits fast track him?

If He gets another year and 4-5 fights I could see him retiring Vitali with his superior size, reach and speed.
    Hell no. Let david Price develop the old fashion way like the Klitschkos did and work his way through the ranks.

The klits are always chasing HW virgins like Haye who had only 4 fights at heavyweight, chisora who had 15, and Solis who had 19.

Price needs 20 HW wins under his belt before he steps up. 20 wins thats all I ask...

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
      Hell no. Let david Price develop the old fashion way like the Klitschkos did and work his way through the ranks.

The klits are always chasing HW virgins like Haye who had only 4 fights at heavyweight, chisora who had 15, and Solis who had 19.

Price needs 20 HW wins under his belt before he steps up. 20 wins thats all I ask...
      I agree let the guy build up experience and go the proper route British>>>>European>>>>World.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
        Chasing Haye? Correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't it Haye who called the brothers out continuously since he was a cruiserweight?

Comment

vitali klitschko does this all the time...vitali fights sosnowski, kingpin, & arreola, chisora, etc...arreola's biggest win was over an out of shape jameel mccline, sosnowski beat no one, kingpin had a win over terry smith, chisora was coming off back to back losses but showed promise in the helenius fight. these guys cherry pick their opponents as i've said many times.solis & gomez were mandatories...

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
            vitali klitschko does this all the time...vitali fights sosnowski, kingpin, & arreola, chisora, etc...arreola's biggest win was over an out of shape jameel mccline, sosnowski beat no one, kingpin had a win over terry smith, chisora was coming off back to back losses but showed promise in the helenius fight. these guys cherry pick their opponents as i've said many times.solis & gomez were mandatories...
            TBH there's not much else out there to fight, but thats not a good enough reason for guys to be rushed into big fights that they are not ready for.

Comment

i think price could be fast tracked a little bit but not too much, i say fight him pretty frequently over the next 1 1/2 years or so and then put him in with vit just before he retires - it would be the toughest opponent for vitali in donkeys years and the way he was looking v chisora i think in another 1 1/2 years price would take him

Comment

they should try to get a matxh up with helenius ... price would maul him imo

Comment

They're going to try and put him in with Vit since he can take a punch. The Klits are frauds.

Comment

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
                    Chasing Haye? Correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't it Haye who called the brothers out continuously since he was a cruiserweight?
                    Haye was young and stupid back then, he had a change of heart after his first true HW fight with Monte Barret and realized that maybe he needs to get some experience 1st.

Its insane how people were calling him a b1tch in 2009 when he had only 1 fight at HW!!! Wlad didnt fight Lennox Lewis in his 2nd fight but everyone expects Haye to be superman, its really disgusting how everthing is distorted.

Haye is a good fighter and the fact that he lasted 12 rounds with Wlad in only his 5th HW bout is impressive. In 2 years when Haye is a prime seasoned 33 years old I pick him to beat both Klitschkos.

Comment

Maloney is going to wait untill both have retired before he makes him fight for a world title. Sad but thats how it will be. Wladimir or Vitali both knock price out. Price is a sound boxer but he has an awful chin. He has apparently been sparked out in sparring many times. If Wladimir lands any form of punch on Price he will drop like a rock.

Comment

Working...
                      X