No announcement yet.

Me vs Hippo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAHA! u are gunna get beat, son!
    Shouldnt have messed with the kid's girl, bro.

Some advice would be to not let him grapple you because his weight advantage would out wrestle you easy! at 180lbs he could probably curl 100lbs. You should keep your distance and move back alot. if he gets a grab on you, sprawl out and try to escape. u want a standup match. if he gets you on the ground he will mount you and down comes the ground pound.. at this point use ur legs or a hip escape, but bottem line is DONT WRESTLE WITH HIM. use distance.

Comment

do you box? If so you should be fine

Comment

let us know how it goes haha

Comment

Originally posted by Devroy Jones View Post
          Hi again.........I was just seeking some advice on how to tackle a much bigger guy than me. In the ring, i could take him down easily, no sweat.he's so slow. But our fight aint gonna be in the ring. Its gonna be held in our school grounds. I'm 5'9 and 100 lbs(101 lbs after that weight gaining thread), and the guy I'm about to fight is a 5'11 monstrosity with 187 lbs. Now what I desperately need is some advice on how to tackle him.
          The guy's just plain mad at me because i stole his girl hehehe..., now the whole school will be turnin up to watch our fight and I'm one heck of an underdog. I dont want to be embarassed in front of the whole school, so what I'm lookin for is some tips on how to beat this guy....help, please.......

P.S. Runnin aint an option. Its just not my way.
          P.P.S Please suggest some moves i can use on him....i dont want to look like this
          Dude...I'm ALMOST the size of that guy, and let me tell you please don't be stupid. A guy that size will not even feel your punches. I'm 170 and I wouldn't feel your punches. I know this, because I've had to spar guys your age/size.

Look at it this way: If he knows ANYTHING about fighting...If he even watches UFC on the weekends and has seen a Tyson highlight clip...this kid will murder you. If he's been in a fight before? He'll murder you hard.

If he doesn't meet any of those criteria? He'll still probably murder you. You do not beat people almost twice your size.

Now if you're somehow (physically) compelled to do this...lots of movement and fancy ****. Look like you're scared and trying to intimidate him by trying to look like you know what you're doing, because you are. This confuses him. If you do not understand this, perhaps this way is not for you and you should go drink a milkshake and eat food or something.

Then when he decides **** this and calls your bluff and comes to get you...Double jab while moving. Hand open and fingers out, aiming for his eyes. Dig up and into them and wrench your hand. As soon as you feel one eye gouge land, throw a right uppercut-left uppercut combo to his nutsack. Rupture his innards (and his outards). Swing around behind him and clap a rear naked choke on him. Hold that for about 5 or six minutes and invite all the ladies to line up and have pictures taken posing next to you, all the guys can autograph his body and draw dicks on him, etc. Then let him go. He should be dead by then.
          Originally posted by Aperion View Post
          Be a man and don't fight. This is, what, high school you're talking about? You and your tango partner will just be YouTube fodder. This situation just sounds really stupid overall. Really, us your damn brain, rise above it man.

I see a couple things goin on here:

1) Troll, troll troll your boat.

2) You're young, dumb and full of piss and vinegar and people's advice on here won't resonante with you. You'll both just rush each other and throw wild stupid punches. Hopefully you'll KO each other.

The reason I shy away from street fights: Injury, death, getting arrested and jail. Maybe you think that won't happen, and maybe you'll get lucky and it wont. Or maybe it will. A tough guy attitude isn't going to help no matter what tho...

Most people on earth are stupid and never get past a high school intellect. Moronic douchebags in their 20s, 30s and 40s fight in lame clubs every night for the same reasons you described here for your little scrap. And if they don't do that they live a life of stupidity and never get anywhere because of an animal like intellect, massive insecurities and a need to maintain ego. They refuse to use rational thoughts, and prefer outrage, and being "right" to thinking things through. This is the bulk of humanity. Its ****ing pathetic.

Be Bernanrd Hopkins, not Tank Abbott.

Ok, that was a weird rant. Damn, I'm turnin into an old man.
          Someone's gotta preach the word, brother.

Comment

Did u just turn to a boxing forum for advice on how to win a streetfight.. I think it's funny.

but to be honest if he's fat just keep moving. stick and move, but i highly doubt that ... cus i was 186 at 5'7 and i was barely even chubby.

Comment

Thanks!!!!!!!!fellas. My fight is on the 6th. Trainin real hard. I dont know, maybe i'll be able to win it with my speed and technique. The guy's a fatso. But fatso = power. so I just gotta keep my reach in check like u guys said. And of course, I'll keep u updated.

And also, do u think i could use the clinch if he gets real close? or how the **** am i gonna be able to stop his attacks?

Comment

And also, do u think i could use the clinch if he gets real close? or how the **** am i gonna be able to stop his attacks?
                That's the last thing you want to do. 100 pounds is nothing. And you won't be able to stop his attacks. He's going to murder you, snort 2 lines of pure cocaine off you, and have his way with your corpse.

Train hard!

(Use the Tasmanian footlock)
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyyonI_COz8
                Last edited by killsomething; 06-04-2011, 01:21 AM.

Comment

Make sure someone gets video of this. I'm sure we'd like to see how it turned out haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Potent View Post
                    Make sure someone gets video of this. I'm sure we'd like to see how it turned out haha.
                    you wanna watch a 100lb kid get murdered? nice.

to the original poster. i'll presume you're not making this up. a 100lb and 5'9" you're well underweight, i don't care if you're totally shredded. therefore even if you can box real nice you don't have a chance. i'll also presume that you can't otherwise you probably wouldn't even ask these questions.

if you're not full of crap, only advice to give you is stay out of the kid's way at all costs.
                    give him his girl back, sounds like you haven't got what it takes to look after yourself never mind a woman.
                    sorry to be harsh. harsher would be to tell you to go face the kid.

Comment

Hi again.........I was just seeking some advice on how to tackle a much bigger guy than me. In the ring, i could take him down easily, no sweat.he's so slow. But our fight aint gonna be in the ring. Its gonna be held in our school grounds. I'm 5'9 and 100 lbs(101 lbs after that weight gaining thread), and the guy I'm about to fight is a 5'11 monstrosity with 187 lbs. Now what I desperately need is some advice on how to tackle him.
                      The guy's just plain mad at me because i stole his girl hehehe..., now the whole school will be turnin up to watch our fight and I'm one heck of an underdog. I dont want to be embarassed in front of the whole school, so what I'm lookin for is some tips on how to beat this guy....help, please.......

P.S. Runnin aint an option. Its just not my way.
                      P.P.S Please suggest some moves i can use on him....i dont want to look like this
                      Take a weapon and smash the **** out of him with it

Comment

Working...
                      X