Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach Concerned With Bradley's Tactics Against Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roach Concerned With Bradley's Tactics Against Pacquiao

Over the weekend in San Antonio, Texas, I caught up with trainer Freddie Roach during fight-week festivities for the Nonito Donaire-Wilfredo Vazquez Jr./Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.-Marco Antonio Rubio HBO twin bill at the Alamodome. Roach’s presence at the event saw him take Chavez, the world’s WBC middleweight champion, into battle as he pulled out a hard-fought unanimous decision over Rubio.

[Click Here To Read More]

There will be headbutts.

And even though bradley is known for it, it's not necessarily all his fault here since it's a southpaw vs an orthodox fighter, both tend to lunge in with punches at times and bradley leads with his head.

I'd love to see this photoshopped so that in the red instead of the oil it's the top half of bradleys head lmao

Comment

Would be kinda cool if Pacquiao bit his ear off after a few headbutts like in tyson-holyfield. Just to see bradley jumping up and down all pissed heheh. But for real Bradley is the biggest threat in boxing right now, undefeated speaks for itself but Pacquiao is on some godly level, Timmy is getting knocked out cold.

Comment

Don't worry about it, Roach. Manny is going to catch Tim with a sneaky short uppercut when Tim throw one of his usual wide hooks. It'll be similar to when Manny caught and knockdown Cotto with an uppercut the first or second knockdown[I don't remember which].

Comment

Not to Worry Pacquiao will win

It won't matter. As long as Pacquiao is not headbutted to the point of serious injury, Pacquiao will get the nod against Bradley by Decision or technical decision.

Another win for Pacquiao.
          Last edited by JJRod; 02-06-2012, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Bradley is a good fighter but the head is a problem.

@Carpe Diem, it was the first knockdown. Cotto was coming in wild and got rocked by that uppercut, didn't even see it.

I been saying what Roach said about Cotto and Diaz for a while, since Cotto got with Diaz. Haters with no boxing cred can talk all the **** you want but Roach is actually a world class trainer, does this for a living and he's right a lot of the time, not always, who is?
            Last edited by PRking718; 02-06-2012, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jrrod02 View Post
              It won't matter. As long as Pacquiao is not headbutted to the point of serious injury, Pacquiao will get the nod against Bradley by Decision or technical decision.

Another win for Pacquiao.
              I think there has to be at least a little concern for pac's eye, he's been cut there a number of times so that scar tissue probably wont take much to open up again.

but as long as it isn't too nasty he should be fine.

Comment

70/30 split? Roach you are a gd BS artist. That is not what Floyd asked for. If Floyd was asking for 70/30, and Miguel is reportedly getting paid 30 million, you are telling me that Floyd will make 70 million dollars in that fight? That is absurd. I think Floyd asked for a 60/40 or 55/45 split, which means Manny would get 30 million at the very least so go to hell with this bs. Floyd deserves more, because he has made a ton more and from a PPV perspective, is a bigger attraction. Keep selling this bs to all the boxing fans, but we know that you, Arum and Manny all *****ed out and made sure this fight didn't happen.

Comment

Let's just hope it's not a Round 3 NC.

Bradley's only way of winning is somehow getting an early lead and the fight getting stopped early on cuts.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    Let's just hope it's not a Round 3 NC.

Bradley's only way of winning is somehow getting an early lead and the fight getting stopped early on cuts.
                    I see this fight ending in a NC or a technical decision for Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                    X