Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the classier representative of the sport of boxing: Floyd or Wladimir?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol

This can't be a serious question. I love both guys as fighters and always look forward to them fighting, but Floyd is a pos outside the ring.

Fans claiming any low class action or quote from Floyd as just being part of his "persona" is laughable.

Wladimir is class act, just like his brother. I would trust them with my mother.

Comment

lames. hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        Who is the better sportsman? Who sets a better example for young kids?

Who is the classier representative of the sport of boxing?
        you cant be a representative for the sport or a role model for kids if kids don't know who you are and don't see you on TV.

Comment

they set different kind of examples. if you walk into a boxing gym in urban UK, Mayweather's influence is strong. kids look up to his work ethic and his skillset.

if you're asking who has the more benevolent, charming image, it's Wladimir.
          Last edited by S. Saddler 1310; 03-12-2013, 07:52 AM.

Comment

This is a ridiculous question two opposite ends of the spectrum. Its like asking whos classier Obama or Chris Brown

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
              More people watch Klitschko fights than Mayweather fights. They are telecasted in over 100 countries in the world: Japan, Poland, Hungary, Romania, Germany, Russia, Kazakhstan, etc.

Over half the people in Ukraine watch every Klitschko fight on their national public TV network IHTEP.

Kids in Europe and Asia know who Wladimir Klitschko is.
              yeah. that was a pretty dim sentiment from mr. Dunn.

Comment

easily its Klitman. Hes fairly clean cut, educated and political even, though I do recognise he has some skeletons in his cupboard. That's where he keeps them, and that's why hes a better rep.

Floyd is a joke as a rep of the sport - its not that hard to be a better rep of boxing than a wife beating criminal egotist who is really good at boxing.

The question was classier, not more recognised, and though Klitman is unknown outside Germany and selected areas of Europe compared to Floyd whom even his dad is well known worldwide, he still portrays the classier image.
                Last edited by DreamFighter; 03-12-2013, 08:50 AM.

Comment

why post a question with an obvious answer

Comment

How could someone even say Floyd lol.....

Comment

Asking this question and "who the gentleman of boxing" is entirely different - you've tried to rephrase the second question into a faux question. In my opinion, Wladimir is the gentleman of boxing but Floyd presents himself as a better spokesperson for boxing because of what he has achieved and his hard work ethic. I'm not saying Wladimir isn't all that but he's not the pound for pound champion and he doesn't talk like he's the best - the person who talks like he's everything, has constantly proved it is the best representative for boxing.
                      Saying that - don't get confused with personality. I'll put it in another way - if both were to talk boxing and to expand the sport of boxing, Floyd takes it. He put drug testing in the spotlight, is #1 pound for pound as a fact, is undefeated as a fact and talks like he's the face of boxing (which is actually is). That's not just an achievement, it puts boxing into recognition.

What has Wladimir done for the sport of boxing - don't talk to me about his achievements. That's not important because he's not pound for pound.

Comment

Working...
                      X