Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitor Belfort begs Dana White to allow him to face James Toney in a BOXING match

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6 rounds? what a b!tch! atleast fight a 10 rounder. what a douche.

Comment

HEre he is boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
        HEre he is boxing

Nothing impressive. I saw him clinch and spin his opponent a lot in the opening. I doubt he'll KO any professional boxer in his weight class.

Comment

vitor belfort is just an mmgay *** with fast hands who wants to take advantage of boxers on the downside of their careers to make mmagay look superior. Toney KO rnd1

ok he has some power also. That's it. He can't KO any professional cruiserweight in boxing

edit: except for the guy in the youtube video who he KO'd
          Last edited by krimzon; 09-05-2010, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
            Toney was fighting Randy for a 3 round and not a 5 one they do on championship fights. It's fair in my opinion.
            No, by your logic, 10 rounds is fair.. since boxing does 12 for title fights.

Comment

Please let him Dana. I like Vitor and all but its be fun to watch an old fat Toney embarrass him.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                Please let him Dana. I like Vitor and all but its be fun to watch an old fat Toney embarrass him.

I was thinking the same thing. Victor has never boxed anybody even on this version of Toneys level as a boxer.

Comment

Toney has turned himself into a circus act for the UFC to make money now that hes completely shot.
                  how sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                    Toney was fighting Randy for a 3 round and not a 5 one they do on championship fights. It's fair in my opinion.

5 rounds are for championship fights, neither Randy or Toney are current UFC Heavyweight champions which the fight was done at, so the fight had to be 3 rounds.

Asking for a 6 round boxing match just shows UFC fighters conditioning.

Comment

it should be a 10 rounder & toney will take care of him...this isnt in the octogon...anyone who thinks belfort would win is a joke...6 rounds? you *****...james went to mma & played their rules so vitor should fight 10 rounds with toney...toney hasnt had a 6 rounder since when? the late 80's?

Comment

Working...
                      X