No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye: Tyson Fury is Using My Name To Get Coverage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Haye: Tyson Fury is Using My Name To Get Coverage

David Haye claims his name is being used by Tyson Fury simply as a promotional tool.

Fury, the 24-year-old British heavyweight whose professional record shows 21 victories and no defeats, has been publicly calling out former WBA champion Haye.

But ahead of his June 29 clash with Manuel Charr at Manchester Arena, Haye has said that Fury's camp, when approached by his own, made it clear they were not interested in making a fight between the pair.

It has led Haye to surmise that in talking up the prospect of a showdown with him, the only goal Fury really had in mind was to boost his own profile.

Asked about the possibility of facing Fury, Haye said: "From listening to what he says publicly, it sounds like it will be happening.
    [Click Here To Read More]

didnt haye do the same thing with the klitchskos...used their names to boost his career then back out of the fights...haye is a clown and extremely overated

Comment

I expect Fury to duck Pulev and look for a big payday against Haye,either way hes getting beaten,but the loss he suffers to Haye will be more brutal

Comment

As Haye said, fair play to him/

Fury isn't getting a world title, so he might as well talk himself into as much money as possible before he gets KO'd.

Comment

Fury knows if he fought haye/price/wilder there is a potential risk he loses and misses out on a title shot. He'll fight them eventually when he's been whooped by wlad

Comment

Originally posted by NewBreedBoxing View Post
            didnt haye do the same thing with the klitchskos...used their names to boost his career then back out of the fights...haye is a clown and extremely overated
            Haye is a natural Crusierweight though, that's why he get so much respect

He also has a much higher KO ratio than most true heavys

Comment

It's getting quite sad how many times Fury has called people out and talked shit about them only to back down when they attempted to fight him.

I've seen some people say they find it entertaining but I just don't get it. Lying to the media and fans, acting like a kid who mouths off to someone in the playground but then runs to the teacher when he's about to get his arse kicked. If he finds a way out of the Pulev fight it wouldn't surprise me at all.

Comment

tyson fury is an absolute joke of a fighter. he is a joke inside the ring, and he is a joke outside the ring. my first reaction when seeing or hearing anything about him...is to laugh uncontrollably. i hope he actually has the balls to get in the ring with wilder instead of talkin crap, so he can get KOd into oblivion. when and how did this guy even start makin headlines?!

Comment

I disagree that Fury is getting coverage because he has mentioned Haye, specifically. Fury is getting coverage because of Fury. He is hilarious. The **** he talked about David Price was hysterical. The singing after the Cunningham fight. His rant about that UFC fighter. Haye is starting to realize that he is not the only fighter who can gain attention with his mouth. By the time Haye/Fury gets made (if it ever gets made), it will be huge because of BOTH of their mouths.

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
                    I disagree that Fury is getting coverage because he has mentioned Haye, specifically. Fury is getting coverage because of Fury. He is hilarious. The **** he talked about David Price was hysterical. The singing after the Cunningham fight. His rant about that UFC fighter. Haye is starting to realize that he is not the only fighter who can gain attention with his mouth. By the time Haye/Fury gets made (if it ever gets made), it will be huge because of BOTH of their mouths.
                    Haye at least had world titles to his name before talking about mega fights, in fact he was the unified CW champ.

Fury has talked like this from the start, even after he lost to McDermott and got handed the decision.

Comment

Working...
                    X