Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mormeck Plans To Check Wladimir's Chin: He's Fragile!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mormeck Plans To Check Wladimir's Chin: He's Fragile!

Former cruiserweight king Jean Marc Mormeck (36-4, 22KOs) has a lot of respect for WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko. The same can't be said for his younger brother, WBO/IBO/IBF/WBA champion Wladimir Klitschko (56-3, 49KOs). Mormeck is reportedly the frontrunner to face Wladimir on December 10th, with the fight happening in either Germany or France.

[Click Here To Read More]

Mormek is scared of Vitali but he thinks he has a chance against the harder hitting younger brother Wlad is going to KO that bum easy work

Comment

Another fool who thinks he can compete with the Wlad. He will get demolished like the rest.

Comment

I can't believe this is probably going to happen. What an awful fight.

Comment

Dudes a fool. What's up with these short heavyweights always head hunting. If you want to chop a big heavyweight down, you attack the body. There is no short heavyweight that will beat a Klith if they don't attack the body, period.

Comment

What a complete joke.

Comment

This religion about Wlad's supposedly glassy chin is really amusing.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                Dudes a fool. What's up with these short heavyweights always head hunting. If you want to chop a big heavyweight down, you attack the body. There is no short heavyweight that will beat a Klith if they don't attack the body, period.
                Wlad leaves them no choice, he grabs them when they get in range and lean on them. They can't go to the body effectively. Ony Brewster managed to do that, and it was not a focused attack.

Comment

mormeck is 5'10...he won't last 6 rounds...wlad says he won't fight adamek but i think he will change his tune if he fights mormeck.adamek would do better then mormeck.this is nothing more then wlad wanting some large FRANCS...a franc is the french monetary system i believe...

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                    mormeck is 5'10...he won't last 6 rounds...wlad says he won't fight adamek but i think he will change his tune if he fights mormeck.adamek would do better then mormeck.this is nothing more then wlad wanting some large FRANCS...a franc is the french monetary system i believe...
                    You should go out more. French Francs are collector items lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X