No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arthur Abraham-Mehdi Bouadla Clash on December 15th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arthur Abraham-Mehdi Bouadla Clash on December 15th

It will be Frenchman Mehdi Bouadla, 26-4, that take on WBO super middle champion Arthur Abraham, 35-3, on December 15 in Germany, accordig to sources in France and Germany.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Abraham going all out lately. Farias, Wilczewski, Stieglitz, and now Bouadla. FOTY 2012.

Comment

Mehdi who...?

Comment

The guy went the distance with Golovkin & has only been stopped once and that was against Kessler up at 168 so hes definitely durable.

Comment

Smart match making on team AA.

Comment

They couldn't have at least chosen a WBO-ranked contender?

Comment

I'm disappointed, disappointed and disgusted. ****ing Bouadla ? Come on man you could have taken George Groves at least.

Comment

Odd choice. Bouadla is a middleweight. The last time he fought at 168 was in 2011 where he was a tune up for Mikkel Kessler. In that fight he showed durability and nothing else as he took a hammering.

AA likes Fighters that comes forward and is relatively easy to hit. Bouadla fits the bill perfectly. But how he qualifies for a titleshot is beyond me.

Comment

I remember this bum, Kessler knocked him silly, should be a brutal ko

Comment

Really would of liked to see AA/GG.

Comment

Working...
                    X