Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: I Will Offer Nishioka More To Face Donaire in March

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum: I Will Offer Nishioka More To Face Donaire in March

Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum is planning to raise his original offer to WBC super bantamweight champion Toshiaki Nishioka (39-4-3, 24KOs), hoping the Japanese champion will face Nonito Donaire (27-1, 18KOs) in March 2012. Donaire, the WBC/WBO champion at bantamweight, is moving up in weight in early 2012. Arum made an offer to Nishioka in October, when the boxer decisioned Rafael Marquez in Las Vegas, but the Japanese star expressed his desire to stay out of the ring until May.

[Click Here To Read More]

Damn flips wanna see a mexican excecuted lol

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
      Man Donaire vs. Arce would be sick out in the Philippines.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
        same thing i was thinking, like damn,

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
        Man Donaire vs. Arce would be sick out in the Philippines.
        nishioka would be a better fight, but donaire fighting in a big arena in the phillipines does sound dope.

Comment

if they can't get nishioka in march then i wouldn't mind donaire fighting arce for his belt and then nishioka afterwards.

Comment

Arum's idea of HIS "Mexico vs Phillipines rivalry" = fights only Filipinos can win to get Mexican PPV buyers' interest. You won't see big mouth Gesta vs Rios but you'll get Pacquiao vs Solis. You won't get Pacquiao vs Marquez 3 right after their 2nd fight when Marquez was young but you'll see Pac vs David Diaz instead. How about Segura vs Viloria? Isn't a real rivalry supposed to be the best vs the best?

Comment

i just hope they stick to that march date no matter who it is going to be againts....nonito aint got no time to waste....if nishioka cant make the march date, then arce it is....if arce cant make that erither, they should find someone else like a morel or that south african guy who's ranked in the top 5 by some of the major sanctioning bodies....

Comment

Aslong as Donaire fights both Arce and Nishioka as soon as possible then it's fine by me.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
                  Arum's idea of HIS "Mexico vs Phillipines rivalry" = fights only Filipinos can win to get Mexican PPV buyers' interest. You won't see big mouth Gesta vs Rios but you'll get Pacquiao vs Solis. You won't get Pacquiao vs Marquez 3 right after their 2nd fight when Marquez was young but you'll see Pac vs David Diaz instead. How about Segura vs Viloria? Isn't a real rivalry supposed to be the best vs the best?

what a bs thing to say ...montiel vs nonito was supposed to be a toss up fight, it just did not turn to be like it....

but dont worry , segura is viloria's mandatory it's just that brian is not ready to get back yet, he has plenty of time before he gets stripp too so wait a while...

Comment

If they can't get them fighters when they want, ¿Why NOT try to have him fight Guillermo Rigondeux or step out of the "Top Rank" box & have him go against WBA champ Rico Ramos or IBF champ Takalani Ndlovu?

Comment

Working...
                    X