Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Canelo-Trout doesn't happen; Which of these 3 fighters do you prefer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
    thats nice and all but you and i know that fight will never happen because keith thurmans fans dont exist
    Just another excuse to justify the PROTECTION OF CANELO! He is fighting on Mayweather undercard, it really don't matter what kinda of Fanbase his opponents have, that would be a great excuse I guess if Canelo was the Main Event for May 4th but He Will Not Be!

Comment

Kirkland and Angulo have enough power to test Alvarez's chin and make things interesting, so they'd be good fights. Cotto would have the best chance to win a decision, but he's coming off a loss.

If not Trout, I'd rather he fought Angulo, to be honest.

Comment

I'm fine with all 3.

Probably Cotto out the three solely because of the size of the event. Despite Cotto coming off a loss.

If only Cotto won that fight, if Cotto-Canelo was on the undercard it would be incredible.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
          Cotto is coming off two losses and seems to be on the verge of retirement. Kirkland's career seems to have flat-lined with all the promotional and team issues, not to mention that he was supposedly injured and has been inactive for a while. Angulo is coming off inactivity, has a new trainer and hasn't been looking great since his return. He needs time to get back into the swing of things.

It doesn't matter who Canelo chooses, cuz there's a problem with each of them. Canelo should fight Molina or Trout, guys who seem to be on top of their shit. If he wants to prove something to me, he'll fight one of those guys instead.

However, if I had a fuckin gun to my head, I would choose Cotto.
          You know that's not going to happen. At this point, it would just be nice for Alvarez to fight one of these three. I'd rather he fought Trout, Molina, or Lara, but they wouldn't risk that.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            You know that's not going to happen. At this point, it would just be nice for Alvarez to fight one of these three. I'd rather he fought Trout, Molina, or Lara, but they wouldn't risk that.
            Molina's another one! Forgot about him.

I'd like to see that, he's with GBP aswell.

Cotto, Molina, Kirkland or Angulo. Outside of Trout, there are the 4 I would like and all could easily made so no excuses this time.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
              Since they always talking about "TROUT AND LARA NOT EXCITING ENOUGH" as the excuse he has not and probably will not fight them and since he loves to fight guys from lower weight classes then 154

FIGHT KEITH THURMAN! Who is Originally A Welterweight but recently fought at 154 and he has a very exciting style and has no problem going toe to toe, he said it himself "HE IS NOT AFRAID TO LET HIS 0 GO"

But they won't do it because Thurman is would be more dangerous then Trout or Lara because he is a Boxer with BRAWLER POWER and I think he would knock Canelo Out!

Comment

Originally posted by KO MX View Post
                The hate is strong in that one.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
                  Just another excuse to justify the PROTECTION OF CANELO! He is fighting on Mayweather undercard, it really don't matter what kinda of Fanbase his opponents have, that would be a great excuse I guess if Canelo was the Main Event for May 4th but He Will Not Be!
                  yes it is, risky fight i woould like to see lara vs canelo but the same issues arise on that fight, supposedly lara doesnt have a big enough fan base, (even though cuba is one of the best countrys in boxing)

Comment

cotto no doubt...cotto has the best skills out of the bunch even though he's past his best and lost to trout it's a different fight and match-up with canelo...canelo is not a 5'11 southpaw boxer he's 5'9 combo puncher with no head movement and a untested chin...him and cotto would be close fight 50/50 imo

Comment

Originally posted by KO MX View Post
                      i know that you laugh at the thought of de la hoya will never consider this fight, if i was oscar and i ran golden boy, lol i wouldnt put that fight on either unless it was in mexico in the azteca arena in front of 130000 mexican fans, lol, if thurman fought there, lol, he will have to win by k.o

Comment

Working...
                      X