No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Waits on Confirmation of 4th Pacquiao Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marquez Waits on Confirmation of 4th Pacquiao Showdown

Nacho Beristain, the manager and trainer of WBO 140-pound champion Juan Manuel Marquez, says his boxer will receive word in the next few days on whether or not a fourth fight with Manny Pacquiao will actually happen.

[Click Here To Read More]

you lost 3 times marques its time to move on and admit you are not good enuff to beat manny!!

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
      you lost 3 times marques its time to move on and admit you are not good enuff to beat manny!!
      no he hasnt.

Comment

I have no interest in seeing this fight for the 4th time...

Comment

better than that garbage Bradley. I don't hate the 4th fight. These 2 always produce great drama and excitement.

Comment

Pointless because Marquez will only kick his ass for a 4th time and we will have to put up with more excuses and more of ''it was a close fight''

''Manny lost 8-9 rounds of a 12 round but it was close, honestly guys''

Comment

i think manny knows he beat bradley(we all know) so what other big fight is there for him besides marquez money wise that is.....we need to understand floyd/manny is never going to happen,

Comment

Just retire already

Comment

marquez wants it in texas where he believes the officials are more reliable? lmao.....

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                    Pointless because Marquez will only kick his ass for a 4th time and we will have to put up with more excuses and more of ''it was a close fight''

''Manny lost 8-9 rounds of a 12 round but it was close, honestly guys''
                    I agree, Marquez should just let it go be at peace about the matter, (ironically) the way Pac handled the Bradley loss.

If they move forward with this BS fight, I'm calling for a public outcry and even a boycott of the fight. There is power in number$.

Comment

Working...
                    X