No announcement yet.

egg's and milk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• egg's and milk

Is it good to eat eggs and milk after weight training? Non fat milk I mean.

Crap and crap.....

Comment

Originally posted by spired
      Is it good to eat eggs and milk after weight training? Non fat milk I mean.

Show me milk that has no fat in it, if it is no fat it is probably replaced by insane amounts of sugar (as if milk didnt already have it)

Word of advice stay away from anything that says free/low/non on labels...Just pick natural foods stay away from that processed garbage....

Comment

so basically, natural milk and natural eggs are good after weight training for growing muscle?

Comment

so basically, natural milk and natural eggs are good after weight training for growing muscle?

I ditch the yolk and go with the whites and I would drop milk altogether, I dont care what all those ads are telling people these days when something has the amount of sugar/saturated fat in it, their is no possible way it can be healthy....

Also it depends on what your goals are....You havent posted that yet, whether you are bodybuilding or are wanting to cut fat it all depends on your goals on what you can eat.

Comment

I want to grow muscle stricktly for boxing only. Not bodybuilding. Just a juicy body...

Comment

I want to grow muscle stricktly for boxing only. Not bodybuilding. Just a juicy body...

Cut out both, if you must limit yourself to skim milk although I highly disagree with it and only go with egg whites...But your best bet is to cut it all out and go with fruits and vegetables and lean cut meats like LEAN turkey/chicken breast and fish....Nothing fried or anything that comes in a box, skinless and grilled is your best bet....Keep it natural...Also you might want to look into supplements as well.

Whey protein is a great supplement to take right after a workout, mix it with water and drink it soon after your workout, because it will feed your muscles the nutrients it needs to restore itself and not breakdown from the workout....Whey after the workout...

Comment

Milk is one of the monumental scams of the food industry...

Comment

so after workout if I take like 75g of protein, then should I eat after that too like eggs? could I mix the whey portein with milk?

Comment

should i also take whey protein after boxing training or only after weight training?

Comment

Working...
                    X