Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guarantee When Klitschko's Retire They Wont Spend Their Days Talking Trash on Others

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All gibberish.

Foreman respectfully stated his opinion on Wladimir's style and it is a one off statement, considering he doesn't analyse for HBO any more. The thread title stinks of bias. Phrases like "spend their days" and "Talking trash" just hyperbole of klitlickers.

klitlickers resort to ad hominem attacks on George without actually dealing with his statements. What a sad way to debate. Trying to discredit George isn't going to pick up Wlad in any way. Instead it's just self defeating since the current division is very weak compared to his own. Same applies to ATG Lennox Lewis.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
      Thing is, the K bros are classy guys. How proud do you think they would be of some of their fans for disrespecting fighters they themselves would never disrespect? Its sad.
      I think they would find most BS members to be ignorant. I understand their fans being upset over some of the criticism, but when your only counter argument is that George Foreman and Lennox Lewis were nobodies, then you shouldnt speak at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
        Who started the flaming in this thread? Same person who always starts it.

Should someone who always starts flaming be a mod?
        Why does it matter? The thread is a flame in itself and damage control form other threads.

Comment

Thing is, the K bros are classy guys. How proud do you think they would be of some of their fans for disrespecting fighters they themselves would never disrespect? Its sad.
          Nail on head. K bros would be ashamed to have fans like these.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.

Who's flaming? I gave my opinion and backed it with the reasons why I formed it.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
              I think they would find most BS members to be ignorant. I understand their fans being upset over some of the criticism, but when your only counter argument is that George Foreman and Lennox Lewis were nobodies, then you shouldnt speak at all.
              Thank you, my thoughts exactly.

Comment

What a shit thread. It's true enough both will be remembered for their class. But their careers will never equal that of Foreman or Lewis, who you've chosen to slam, and be more remembered for the lousy era they rule.

Is it classy for Foreman and Lewis to be bashing the Klitschkos after Wlad has an important win?

Is it classy for Joseph A. Benedetti to constantly, repeatedly, day after day, BASH AND DISCREDIT Wladimir Klitschko, after he has a big win that unifies the HW titles?

If we each had a dollar for every time you've posted "it's a lousy era" or "it's a weak division" during the past couple of weeks, we'd all be rich.

So you hate the Klitschkos and their fans. WE GET IT.

You REALLY need to give it a rest for awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by -D33Pwaters- View Post
                  All gibberish.

Foreman respectfully stated his opinion on Wladimir's style and it is a one off statement, considering he doesn't analyse for HBO any more. The thread title stinks of bias. Phrases like "spend their days" and "Talking trash" just hyperbole of klitlickers.

klitlickers resort to ad hominem attacks on George without actually dealing with his statements. What a sad way to debate. Trying to discredit George isn't going to pick up Wlad in any way. Instead it's just self defeating since the current division is very weak compared to his own. Same applies to ATG Lennox Lewis.
                  Lennox has a very solid resume, but if you study his resume it just shows that the B level fighters of the 90s were better than the B levelers the Klitschkos have available. Lennox also suffered from lack of competition during his prime.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post

Is it classy for Foreman and Lewis to be bashing the Klitschkos after Wlad has an important win?

Is it classy for Joseph A. Benedetti to constantly, repeatedly, day after day, BASH AND DISCREDIT Wladimir Klitschko, after he has a big win that unifies the HW titles?

If we each had a dollar for every time you've posted "it's a lousy era" or "it's a weak division" during the past couple of weeks, we'd all be rich.

So you hate the Klitschkos and their fans. WE GET IT.

You REALLY need to give it a rest for awhile.
                    There is a difference between bashing and discrediting than criticizing. As a nuthugger you cannot see that.

Im gonna be all over it till you finally learn. I extended the olive branch yesterday in hopes of a truce, but you would obviously like to troll instead. Thats fine. Im gonna be educating you and the other trolls in every single k bro thread from here on out. You wanted it, you got it. Mind you, my posts will all be boxing related in this section from now on. You want to flame we can go to the dome. Im gonna torture you!

Comment

Vitali will still be talking about how Lennox didn't give him a rematch to his grandchildren! What a sore loser. Can't believe he brought it up at the Wlad-Haye weigh in just because Lennox was there, has he got nothing better to talk about? For example the massive heavyweight fight that was about to happen perhaps?

Comment

Working...
                      X