No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Yuriorkis Gamboa, 50 Cent Hold Media Day

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Yuriorkis Gamboa, 50 Cent Hold Media Day

Hollywood,Calif. --- "WELCOME TO BOXING" --- Artist and promoter Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson(ctr) poses with his undefeated former world champion Yuriokis Gamboa and Hall of Fame Top Rank promoter Bob Arum at Fortune Gym in Hollywood during media day for Gamboa's upcoming WBA Interim Super Featherweight Championship fight against Michael Farenas of the Philippines on the undercard of Manny Pacquiao vs Juan Manuel Marquez.

[Click Here To Read More]

50s sold his soul to the devil.

Comment

imo it was the smartest move he made.

This card is going to be very good. My boy Gamboa is making his much anticipated return.

Comment

Is SMS, smart communications? If not I don't see SMS on the list of promoters/Sponsors which would be odd.

It's good to see that 50 is actually going to get his fighters in the ring. It would be an extreme waste of talent otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          50s sold his soul to the devil.
          I doubt he's bound to Arum in anyway. He has too much money to be doing that.

Comment

Who is gonna be Gamboa's trainer for that fight? Someppl say that his father will.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
              imo it was the smartest move he made.

This card is going to be very good. My boy Gamboa is making his much anticipated return.
              dude wasted a year of his career.And returning to the guy he left in
              the first place.Gamboa a dumbazz.

Comment

what a cruel twist of fate for yuri. must be awkward being in the same room as arum. i don't think this is what he had envisioned when he was fightin tooth and nail outta that slave contract. probably hates being with 50 right now.

Comment

should be interesting to see if gamboa suffers from any ring rust...the guy he's fighting is a tune up at best...so i don't expect gamboa to have too much problems with him despite being away from the ring for awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by kidcuban View Post
                    Who is gonna be Gamboa's trainer for that fight? Someppl say that his father will.
                    I know, what an fing disaster

Comment

Working...
                    X