Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara: I Would Go To 160-Pounds To Fight Sergio Martinez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lara: I Would Go To 160-Pounds To Fight Sergio Martinez

Erislandy Lara visited with us on The Boxing Lab, BoxingScene.com's official audio show this past Tuesday. Lara faces Ronald Hearns tonight on Showtime's latest edition of their ShoBox series. [Click Here To Read More]

I'm sure Sergio would oblige. This is not a very difficult fight to make.

(...enjoyed Lara's fight against P Will, btw. One of the greatest robberies of all time.)

Comment

Erislandy Lara

Comment

but why would sergio fight you?

Comment

Sergio picks him apart easy it might be wide ud n not a ko since lara will move a lot

Comment

I'd love this fight. But of course Sergio should be targeting Chavez at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
              Sergio picks him apart easy it might be wide ud n not a ko since lara will move a lot
              Not so fast, Buddy. Lara isn't a punching bag, he has underrated skills and defense.

Comment

this fight is damn great..

Comment

I would watch that fight, intact I really like the fight and hope it gets made.

Comment

Lara gets on my nerves. Sergio calls out Chavez, Cotto, Mayweather but at least he has he is a #3 P4P and he was stripped of the belt unfairly, but the hell knows Lara? He was robbed against Williams but he does not bring anything to the table.

Comment

Working...
                    X