Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hatton lost and americans hates brits.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hatton lost and americans hates brits.

I personaly thought hatton would win but I was very wrong I admit that. Respect to Pacquiao, I hope he can go on to beat mayweather now. But I have noticed now that theres much brit-hating going on now from the yanks just because Hatton lost. Yes Hatton wasn't really ever that good but you americans quickly seem to forget about Lennox Lewis etc that where infact a great fighter and carl froch who just ktfo out jermaine taylor. Just shows how much Americans HATE Brittish people and fighters. it seems americans hate brits as much as the nazis hated the jews now. So it's only fair that brits and also euros(americans hate euros to) to Hate Americans back just as much.

Luke 6:31 "And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise."
    Last edited by arargh; 05-03-2009, 05:26 AM.

Well,they are an ungrateful bunch of ****s.25000 went over and gave their economy a much needed shot in the arm,but they simply have no class.

Comment

What about this guy named Jebus who said turn the other cheek? Be serious for a second. There were plenty of American who wanted Hatton to win but of course as a troll ALT you don't use logic and make threads with no evidence to back up your generalizations.

All these Americans hate Brits and Euros it isn't just a crack pot conspiracy.

Quoting from the fantasy book won't help your cause.

Comment

Originally posted by mr.crust View Post
        Well,they are an ungrateful bunch of ****s.25000 went over and gave their economy a much needed shot in the arm,but they simply have no class.
        Who exactly are you referring to? The people in arargh's mind or actual Americans?

Comment

Originally posted by DeafCon View Post
          Who exactly are you referring to? The people in arargh's mind or actual Americans?
          The Mayweather fans,and ****s like you!

Comment

Im American and I love the Brit's. Good people all around. Hatton is one of my favorite fighters. He did everything he could to be ready for this fight and he got destroyed. But he did his best and if people can only badmouth him by saying that he lost to the two best fighters of his era then I guess that is sort of sad. Ricky had a good career, did alot for Boxing and always fought the best. Manny was just a whole lot better tonight. No shame in it.

Comment

Originally posted by mr.crust View Post
              The Mayweather fans,and ****s like you!
              No, you couldn't be referring to me as I am a big Hatton fan and defended him for along time on this board.

A soon to be Hall of fame fighter is not elite?

Hatton fans kept on singing after Ricky was Koed in both the Mayweather fight and the bout with Pacman. They seemed loyal in defeat to me.
              Last edited by Dubious-Dutch; 05-03-2009, 06:01 AM.

Comment

Can't say I'd noticed anything nationalistic, to be honest. The hate would have been even worse if Pacquiao had disposed of PBF in similar fashion.

Comment

Meh, it's all par for the course.

It works both ways too.

Comment

I'm American and i love the brits....and i was raised watching british boxing....i have the upmost respect for them

Comment

Working...
                    X