Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: John Murray is Ready: I'll Do a Job on Brandon Rios!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: John Murray is Ready: I'll Do a Job on Brandon Rios!

John Murray will seek to put July's disappointing loss to Kevin Mitchell behind him on December 3rd when challenging Oxnard's Brandon Rios, 28-0-1 (21), for the WBA lightweight title. Murray succumbed in eight rounds to Mitchell but will profit from Kevin's misfortune as 'Mighty' was unable to secure a showdown with 'Bam Bam'.

[Click Here To Read More]

Hope Murray can do it, gona be tough though, he gassed out towards the end against Mitch and has zero head movement so he is just gona have to go to war.

Comment

bam bam will spark this fool out....................

Comment

thats the spirit murray......i think you will have your moments coz rios is one of the easiest guy to hit....unfortunatlet so are you and rios is stronger and has solid chin.......should be fun

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
          thats the spirit murray......i think you will have your moments coz rios is one of the easiest guy to hit....unfortunatlet so are you and rios is stronger and has solid chin.......should be fun
          bout sums it up but i think its gonna be a lot more rios gettin in the action

Comment

rios two FOTY candidate this year.

Comment

John Murray still hasn't returned from Wonderland since Kevin Mitchell knocked him there, I see.

Rios is going to eat him alive.

Comment

what a hand job?, lamo.............

Comment

Originally posted by Team Vitaminas View Post
                  what a hand job?, lamo.............
                  LMFAO!!!

I'm sorry, but this guy stands no chance against Bam Bam.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    John Murray will seek to put July's disappointing loss to Kevin Mitchell behind him on December 3rd when challenging Oxnard's Brandon Rios, 28-0-1 (21), for the WBA lightweight title. Murray succumbed in eight rounds to Mitchell but will profit from Kevin's misfortune as 'Mighty' was unable to secure a showdown with 'Bam Bam'.

[Click Here To Read More]

This one will be fun while it lasts.

Comment

Working...
                    X