No announcement yet.

All Respect To Dan Henderson But

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kaps View Post
    Fedor is still the goat and no one will ever do what he's done in his career. That being said there is no way you can count Hendo out of any p4p of all time discussions ever. I agree it could've went longer. Herbs been slipping lately...
    Your my boy man,but what has Fedor done won a bunch of roid fights in Japan,he is 33 a prime age and people say he is past prime,i think thats just fan boy sht,fact is he just got koed by a lhw and has lost 3 fights in a row.Best MMA fighter of alltime naw not even in the top ten,i rank tito higher at least he beat prime beasts in america without roids.

Comment

Excuse for Fedor how many fights does this guy have to lose.He was exposed yet again,this time by a 40 yearold lhw i said dan would win i got bashed for it,Fedor is nothing more then a hypejob with a padded record.Before you guys mention Crocop and Nog they suck 2.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
        Your my boy man,but what has Fedor done won a bunch of roid fights in Japan,he is 33 a prime age and people say he is past prime,i think thats just fan boy sht,fact is he just got koed by a lhw and has lost 3 fights in a row.Best MMA fighter of alltime naw not even in the top ten,i rank tito higher at least he beat prime beasts in america without roids.
        What Fedor has done is beat prime, great fighters.

No evidence that he has ever taken steroids, unlike the guy in your avatar.

Not all fighters have their prime at the same age, many fighters have been past their best at the age of 33.

Tito didn't beat any 'prime beasts' in America. His best win in the US is over Vitor Belfort, who was coming off of a TKO loss, went on to lose his next fight by decision, and who Tito only got by via split decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
          What Fedor has done is beat prime, great fighters.

No evidence that he has ever taken steroids, unlike the guy in your avatar.

Not all fighters have their prime at the same age, many fighters have been past their best at the age of 33.

Tito didn't beat any 'prime beasts' in America. His best win in the US is over Vitor Belfort, who was coming off of a TKO loss, went on to lose his next fight by decision, and who Tito only got by via split decision.
          I am not the heard of guys who is trying to say Titos the best ever,i am just saying he is better then Fedor,and would beat Fedor right now,and is older and past prime.

Fedor did great in that joke called Pride,i was on there bandwagon back in the day until i found out most of them were juicing and half the fights were fixed.

Comment

And how did you find that out?

Still waiting to hear who those prime beasts are, btw.

Comment

And how did you find that out?

Still waiting to hear who those prime beasts are, btw.
              Tanner Silva Mezger Belfort.

Fedor beat who exactly those roid heads that fell apart as soon as they came to the states,let me guess they were past prime also

Comment

He beat Silva in Japan, so was obviously on roids (copyright MARKBNLV logic 2011).

And hasn't Silva lost a lot in the UFC, just like Nog and CroCop? So I guess that win counts for nothing.

Mezger later went to PRIDE and lost a bunch of times. Obviously couldn't hack it outside of the UFC roid factory. So obviously that win counts for nothing.

Tanner lost 4 of his last 5 fights. As you've pointed out, no fighter who has losses towards the end of their career is past-prime, it's just that they've stopped taking roids. So that win counts for nothing.

Comment

I just watched the fight again in good quality and It was a early stoppage. And he got tagged with 2 rabbit punches and he was winning the round.

Can you can throw rabbit punches in MMA? If not than Herb Dean should've took a point away and stood them up at the center of the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                    I just watched the fight again in good quality and It was a early stoppage. And he got tagged with 2 rabbit punches and he was winning the round.

Can you can throw rabbit punches in MMA? If not than Herb Dean should've took a point away and stood them up at the center of the ring.
                    They are illegal, but as they were thrown as the ref stopped it, there wouldn't be much point in giving a warning or point deduction.

It's also harder to avoid than in boxing. When someone is on the floor with their back to you, of course you are going to try and finish the fight, and I'm sure in the head of the moment it's difficult to ensure you don't hit the back of the head in a situation like that. Dan isn't a dirty fighter so I'm sure it wasn't intentional.

Comment

He beat Silva in Japan, so was obviously on roids (copyright MARKBNLV logic 2011).

And hasn't Silva lost a lot in the UFC, just like Nog and CroCop? So I guess that win counts for nothing.

Mezger later went to PRIDE and lost a bunch of times. Obviously couldn't hack it outside of the UFC roid factory. So obviously that win counts for nothing.

Tanner lost 4 of his last 5 fights. As you've pointed out, no fighter who has losses towards the end of their career is past-prime, it's just that they've stopped taking roids. So that win counts for nothing.
                      Learn about pride a bit bro no offense but its pretty common knowledge that they did not drug test and had worked fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X