Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike Tysons 'crouch' technique?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

theres a good exercise to help you get started with that with my first trainer taught me..you tie a rope from one corner of the ring to the other..make it about as high as the middle/lower part of your stomach..duck under while stepping forward ..when you duck and go to ur left...you throw a hook over the rope..then u go up to ur right and throw a cross over the hook

Comment

Originally posted by meeny
      theres a good exercise to help you get started with that with my first trainer taught me..you tie a rope from one corner of the ring to the other..make it about as high as the middle/lower part of your stomach..duck under while stepping forward ..when you duck and go to ur left...you throw a hook over the rope..then u go up to ur right and throw a cross over the hook
      seems like the rope is a little low and it would be easy for people to develop bad ducking techniques from it being so low. why not keep it at lower chest level and focus on not hunching down much when u go under the rope.

when your legs get fatigued,..doing duck walks is the best way to mess up your joints :/

Comment

Working...
      X