No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chambers vs Thompson Heads a ShoBox Tripleheader

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chambers vs Thompson Heads a ShoBox Tripleheader

LOS ANGELES - Eddie Chambers, the IBF #1 Heavyweight World Contender and Tony Thompson, the IBF #2 Heavyweight World Contender, will fight in an IBF Heavyweight Title Elimination bout on Friday, October 28 at Bally's Atlantic City with the winner placing himself in a mandatory bout against the reigning IBF, WBO and WBA Heavyweight World Champion Wladimir Klitschko. Wladimir's brother, Vitali, holds the WBC portion of the World Heavyweight Championship.

[Click Here To Read More]

I got Tony "Slow Motion" Thompson beating Eddie Chambers.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
      I got Tony "Slow Motion" Thompson beating Eddie Chambers.
      i LOVE this heavyweight fight! don't ask me why - i just like the matchup. . .

ill have eddie chambers. . . 33 million on it? sorry i know you're used to betting more but Im still building my account up!

Comment

good to see someone picking up this fight...i'll be home just in time for the fight...although i will tape it since i'll be going to foo fighters concert that night...

Comment

This is a damn good fight. Tony is going to be focused, and im interested in seeing how Chambers looks.

A heavyweight title eliminator without an obvious predetermined winner? Clearly it's not for the WBC.

Comment

good fight
            love them both and i will be in ac this wekend just added another fight to my busy bust next couple months
            this fight
            donair fight
            pac marquez
            froch ward
            rosinsky fight
            and cotto marg 2

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
                i LOVE this heavyweight fight! don't ask me why - i just like the matchup. . .

ill have eddie chambers. . . 33 million on it? sorry i know you're used to betting more but Im still building my account up!
                Why the hell not.

I'm bored.

Its down like Charlie Brown.

Comment

Thompson and Chambers are real fighters, unlike the sorry European *****es that are scared of tough fights and traveling overseas.

The only reason they're fighting each other is cause none of the Euros like Helenius, Dimitrenko or Boytsov have the balls to fight either. Especially Dimitrenko who has gone into full on "only fight Euro bums" mode since Fast Eddie took his soul.

Comment

a nice matchup between 2 B level fighters -- the fact it it is creating something of a 'stir' is yet another sign of the pathetic state of the HW division these days....

Comment

Working...
                    X