Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley on Pacquaio's KO: That's What His Ass Gets!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol bradley is a funny guy..

His biggest win is has been the worst experience for him. Ended up in a wheel chair with a broken ankle, whole world threw him under the bus, made top 5 biggest robberies in boxing history, etc

He went from fighting Pacquiao to fighting Pacquiao's sparring partner

Comment

Originally posted by TangInaMo Floyd View Post
      Ha ha ha! Bradley,be careful what you say and you might get the 2nd fight after MARQUEZ vs PACMAN V.
      And he will beat Manny very clearly , Manny should have fought him again like any champ that loses his title , Tim wanted it and Manny didnt ,so buddy place your WW hype job where the sun dont shine , Manny is trying to cash out on JMM , no fight before it because he will look like crap , just a big cash out and JMM smacking his fake ass once again .

Comment

Originally posted by heihaci View Post
        the midget body builder seems butthurt!
        not really. pacquiao totally disrespect him by saying the bradley was'nt worthy for a rematch.the judges called it like they saw it.and nobody not even bradley was more happier to see the one dimensional midget get sent to the moon.

Comment

Originally posted by pelonxsoldier28 View Post
          So Bradley ducked Khan to fight Pac-Man? That's the stupidest **** I've seen in this forum in a while. Khan was just a hype job believing what everyone around him told him. Although Im not a fan of Bradley, I will speak up when I see some dum**** posted!

oh ****, owned...get them Pelon....

Comment

Bradley should be the last mother****er on Earth talking about Pac. His fight against Pac was a gift given to him....

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
              not really. pacquiao totally disrespect him by saying the bradley was'nt worthy for a rematch.the judges called it like they saw it.and nobody not even bradley was more happier to see the one dimensional midget get sent to the moon.
              I wonder if those judges are still out there working fights. You can blame Bradley for a crap performance, but ultimately they're the ones that officially scored the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by pelonxsoldier28 View Post
                So Bradley ducked Khan to fight Pac-Man? That's the stupidest **** I've seen in this forum in a while. Khan was just a hype job believing what everyone around him told him. Although Im not a fan of Bradley, I will speak up when I see some dum**** posted!
                Bradley had no guarantee he was fighting Pacquiao, he said himself that Khan might beat him and he didn't want to risk it. Avoiding a fight because you're afraid of losing is a duck. I hate Khan but it's the truth.

Last edited by Jam Jars; 02-27-2013, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ricky1978 View Post
                  Bradley should be the last mother****er on Earth talking about Pac. His fight against Pac was a gift given to him....
                  Bradley had the better of the second half even with bad legs. Pacquiao's whole offense is useless when his opponents use a simple side step. He just doesn't know how to cut off the ring, the same **** happened in the Mosley fight whom also had leg problems.

Comment

Originally posted by pelonxsoldier28
                    Quote:

Originally Posted
                    You mean Cassamayor right

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by AM Boxing5 View Post
                      Fight Amir Khan than *****. Bradley ducked Khan for years. He flew to TR to get away from Khan. He chased a payday with Pacquiao. Pacquiao won the fight.

Bradley is a huge joke. Khan would haved whooped his ass if they ever fought each other. Bradley is a proper ****.
                      You know how stupid you sound? He ran away from khan to fight a better fighter at a higher weight for more money? That is a duck? Smh wow

Comment

Working...
                      X