No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez-Vera Weights From Carson, CA—LIVE UPDATES

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chavez-Vera Weights From Carson, CA—LIVE UPDATES

UPDATE: Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. and Bryan Vera are due to weigh-in at approximately 3:15PM local time (6:15PM ET). [Click Here To Read More]

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=612257

Comment

So many odd weights here. Maybe the Chavez-Vera fiasco just makes it look worse than it is

Comment

cheater chavez you are ****ing joke .....sucks balls

Comment

they make vera eat 10 double whopper for day to make the 173 pounds ****ing cheaters suck balls

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
            So many odd weights here. Maybe the Chavez-Vera fiasco just makes it look worse than it is
            Looks like no one made weight lol. But why the fck is vera so heavy?

Comment

This is just ridiculous and Junior is turning into a joke, it's a sham cos he can be a useful fighter but he lacks the discipline. Did his father teach him nothing?

Comment

so pretty much chavez weighed himself the other day and whatever weight he was was going to be the fight weight and he was 172/173 and some change lol

Comment

I'm still laughing my ass off at Chavez Jr. "Light Heavyweight"

Comment

Floyd, the new king of weight draining

It´s funny how all these folks criticize Chavez but don´t criticze Floyd for weight draining Canelo, forcing Marquez to eat 150 chicken fajitas to gain weight, and not making weight himself. The king of weight draining and weight advantages, i.e. taking advantage........Floyd " coward " Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                    X