Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye: I'm in Talks For Vitali, I Don't Deserve 50-50 Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Haye: I'm in Talks For Vitali, I Don't Deserve 50-50 Now

Former heavyweight world champion David Haye is in talks to fight WBC title holder Vitali Klitschko in March 2012. Haye, 31, who retired in October after losing to the Ukrainian's brother Wladimir, says he will lower his pay demands to make sure the fight happens.

[Click Here To Read More]

Wow, that has to be the first thing he's said that I agree with.

Comment

Nah he will want a 49-51 split, only fair.

Comment

Haye is getting brutally KOd

Comment

I wouldnt even bother watching it. It will be another one sided affair.

Comment

Everything he said there makes me wonder if he's been humbled a little by Wlad and the embarrassment that followed "ToeGate". This can only be a good thing for Haye, he needed a reality check.

That being said, if this gets made I am completely behind him! I'll give him one last chance to do his country proud!

Come on the Brits!!!!

Comment

You bum!! U don't deserve 5%...do this great sport a favor and retire!!!

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
                You bum!! U don't deserve 5%...do this great sport a favor and retire!!!
                Perhaps you don't keep up with boxing much or you just have trouble with reading comprehension. He retired in October.

Comment

Jesus, did the beating Wlad give Haye finally deflate his ego? It sounds like it might have done him some good and put his feet back on the ground again

Comment

The fight will do well because he's still the third best heavyweight in the world and there's now a huge number of people out there that want to see him smashed to bits.

Comment

Working...
                    X