Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Bradley "Deserving" of a Mayweather fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The most deserving, masterful fight

Comment

Sure why not he is considered a top guy, is he a perfect opponent no but he is legit. Same as Guerrero really~

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        His complete resume with Witter, Peterson, Holt, and Alexander....he's won enough big fights and proven his worth at the top level before.

Guerrero has a couple wins over Aydin and Berto, but I'd still like to see Guerrero get another win or two over guys like Maidana, Alexander/Brook, Ortiz, etc before he fought Floyd.

Plus, Bradley is still Top 10 P4P currently and provides Floyd with a decent/solid win before a possible Canelo fight in September.
        Probably one of the most pathetic posts ever made for obvious reasons. More than a couple people already called you out on it. These types are really delusional so so biased.

Comment

Yes. He's a better option than anyone else at 147. I doubt the fight actually happens.

Comment

I'd say he's just as deserving as the likes of Guerrero and Alvarez. There aren't a slew of people Mayweather can fight right now, so why not.

Still, I'd rather not see Mayweather waste a fight on Bradley. He'd win in an easy, boring, and predictable fight.

Mayweather should concentrate on the marquee fights - Alvarez, Martinez, maybe even Pacquiao should he return strong.

Comment

Bradley is 3x more deserving of a fight with Floyd than Robert is!!!

Comment

Though I thought he lost to Pacquiao,
                losing a close decision to Manny>>a win over Berto

Add the wins over the like of Alexander and the fact that he isn't a former featherweight. I would rather see Bradley in there. But for those same reasons we are more likely to see Mayweather make his comeback against Guerrero.

Comment

If we're basing it off what Bradly has done at WW then no but his overall resume is better than The Ghosts.

His style would make it a boring a$$ fight though and I don't see it doing too well PPV wise.

For me while I would like to see The Ghost fight another fight at WW before jumping in with Floyd but I certainly wouldn't be mad if he got the shot.

He'll probably make Floyd look better while making it difficult for a few rounds and he's got the better story/selling point.

Truthfully I'd prefer Guerrero-Bradley but I can't be mad at either getting the shot at Floyd.

So long as it isn't Canelo or Khan (thankfully no longer in the running).

Comment

Technically, I guess....if Guerrero is being considered, than why not Bradley too...

I wouldn't give either much of a chance though...the amount of foes for Floyd who actually could challenge him is pretty thin...

Comment

It's a decent fight but I'd rather Guererro.

Comment

Working...
                      X