No announcement yet.

Pavlik the clubfighter EXPOSED >>>PROOF Inside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fulcrum29 View Post
    haha a little bitter Powder fan. You pantywaste ***** ***** I can see you squirming there cus your boy got destroyed haha ***
    Huh? Fuk you and pavlik. I could give a fuk about either of you. It's the stupidity of your posting that made me respond.

Comment

well you a ****** if you think that weight had anything to do with it. As I just proved Pavlik is no stranger to that weight so there's no excuse he got OWNED and ****ed up the ass by X
      Never made any excuses for Pavlik. B-Hop was the better man. Point blank. As others have said, you relegating Pavlik to bum status is taking away from B-Hops performance.

Comment

Originally posted by QuCongee View Post
        Huh? Fuk you and pavlik. I could give a fuk about either of you. It's the stupidity of your posting that made me respond.
        ...rrrrrrright nice try bud using the ol' reverse pscyhology on me huh ol chap? Think I can't spot a Pavlik nut hugger ball swingin ****in *** like you? hahahahaha nice try you're probably in Pavlik's bed right now waiting with your ass cheeks open

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          Never made any excuses for Pavlik. B-Hop was the better man. Point blank. As others have said, you relegating Pavlik to bum status is taking away from B-Hops performance.
          it ain't takin away ****. Bhops is 50 years old and he just destroyed him. Bum or not no great hall of famer has destroyed people that easily even at that age. You know Tommy Hearns was still fighting even past Hopkisn age and he never out classed even CLUB FIGHTERS as badly as Hopkins just outclassed this supposed future great Pavlik. So **** that Hopkins resume don't need no trailer trash club fighters like Pavlik Hopkins has already long secured ATG and HOF and GOAT status

Comment

...rrrrrrright nice try bud using the ol' reverse pscyhology on me huh ol chap? Think I can't spot a Pavlik nut hugger ball swingin ****in *** like you? hahahahaha nice try you're probably in Pavlik's bed right now waiting with your ass cheeks open
            Nah, I'm in your mother's bed, blasting that whore in the face with my jizz.

Comment

Hopkins deserves credit al right because he's almost ****in 50. Sure if he was in his prime in the 30's, Pavlik would be just another robert allen win.
              No he doesn't. Holyfield beat up on bums at the same age. He deserves credit because he's a Heavyweight. Hopkins was fighting guys his size.

Lol, he didn't achieve anything.

Comment

it ain't takin away ****. Bhops is 50 years old and he just destroyed him. Bum or not no great hall of famer has destroyed people that easily even at that age. You know Tommy Hearns was still fighting even past Hopkisn age and he never out classed even CLUB FIGHTERS as badly as Hopkins just outclassed this supposed future great Pavlik. So **** that Hopkins resume don't need no trailer trash club fighters like Pavlik Hopkins has already long secured ATG and HOF and GOAT status
                I agree, and have never said anything different. Your not getting an argument from me on that point. Pavlik a club fighter, though? I know you don't actually believe that.

Comment

Man you teach me new things every day fulcrum. If you're 43 years old, you're almost 50.

Comment

Originally posted by QuCongee View Post
                    Nah, I'm in your mother's bed, blasting that whore in the face with my jizz.
                    LOL that was mature.

Comment

Anyone who makes a thread calling the middleweight champion of the world a club fighter, is a joke and a clown who is'nt a fan and won't be taken seriously.

Comment

Working...
                      X