No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Canelo on Mayweather: We Are Ready To Negotiate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Canelo on Mayweather: We Are Ready To Negotiate

WBC junior middleweight champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez is waiting for a decision to be made on a possible fight between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao.

[Click Here To Read More]

negotiations as in give us ten tons of money to beat up this kid, cuz we can make 5 tons fighting undeserving challengers and the corrupt crooks at the WBC will allow it

Comment

Dont worry Floyd will wanna fight him over Manny.

Comment

It's good to see someone has the guts to fight Mayweather. No *****ing about dates, stadiums, or promotion time; just a willingness to put on the gloves and fight.

Good for you, Saul. You're a real man.

Comment

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
          It's good to see someone has the guts to fight Mayweather. No *****ing about dates, stadiums, or promotion time; just a willingness to put on the gloves and fight.

it does take two.

Comment

I'm not sure which fight i'd wanna see more...

Mayweather-Cotto or Mayweather-Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post

The thread really should end here. Instead, we will have a million *******s trying to spin this into, "See told yall Fraud was fighting a Mexican on May 5, he's scared of Manny!"

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                I'm not sure which fight i'd wanna see more...

Mayweather-Cotto or Mayweather-Canelo
                Pleeze....Cotto of course...Would love to see Floyd erase those demons

Comment

why not Martinez

Is he so good why not fight Sergio Martinez? Sergio will ko hin in 1 round . Wanna hear something fron gayfeathers dick fans, nitramzaid@hotmail.com

Comment

sick of hearin about may 5th. but at least pac or floyd hasn't named an opponent yet which means hopefully some discussions are goin on

Comment

Working...
                    X