Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch vs Andrade IBF Eliminator on May 5 in Nottingham?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Froch vs Andrade IBF Eliminator on May 5 in Nottingham?

Former two-time super middleweight champion Carl Froch (28-2, 20KOs) is still looking to return on May 5th in Nottingham, which is going to be a big homecoming after suffering a twelve round decision loss to Andre Ward in December. One opponent who is being pondered for Froch's return is Librado Andrade (30-4, 23KOs).

[Click Here To Read More]

This would be a bad ass fight. Both fighters are persistent and nothing less than fireworks can be expected.

Comment

Sure, why not?

Froch wins easy. Real easy.

Froch deserves a soft touch.

Librado is not the same guy he was vs Bute. He can't punch as much and he's losing his reflexes.

Comment

Andrade is done done, and he wasn't that great when he wasn't. Froch should able to give his home fans a spectacular KO.

Comment

Andrade is really done I mean he lost to pryer jr

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
            Andrade is done done, and he wasn't that great when he wasn't. Froch should able to give his home fans a spectacular KO.
            I'm looking forward to it. Sooooooooo going to this if it's on!

Comment

Sorry, I forgot...

WWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR R FFFFFFRRRRRRRROOOOOOCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Comment

I might go if the undercard fights are good and the tickets are cheap. I used to study in Nottingham and know the city well and I saw Froch fight Robin Reid back in 2007.

Andrade is definitely past-prime but Froch has fought so many talented prime fighters away from home in the last 4 years so he deserves an easy fight in front of his home fans.

Froch should win inside 8 rounds in an entertaining fight.

WAR FROCH!!!!

Comment

thought they were going straight ahead into a 2 fight deal?
                  anyway, this is a good action fight
                  don't know why Froch has to earn a title shot against weakass Bute
                  don't know why Andrade is still getting opportunities either
                  but anyway, do it, Froch can win and look good doing it

Comment

I think it's a harder fight for Froch than people are making out. Not that I expect Andrade to win, but I see him having some good moments. Should be a good scrap.

Comment

Working...
                    X