Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bertino, Hoffmann, Rossy, Sosnowski Added To Prizefighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bertino, Hoffmann, Rossy, Sosnowski Added To Prizefighter

Claus Bertino, Timo Hoffmann, Derric Rossy and Albert Sosnowski are the final four names added to the line-up for the sold Betfair Prizefighter International Heavyweights III, live on Sky Sports from the York Hall, Bethnal Green on February 23.

The quartet join London fighter Ian Lewison (6-1-1), American KO king Travis Walker (39-8-1) and previous Prizefighter champions Audley Harrison (28-6) and Martin Rogan (15-3) in the 29th edition of Matchroom Sport’s eight-man, one night tournament.

Poland’s former WBF World title holder Sosnowski (47-5-2) has fought 54 times in his 15 years as a professional, including a shot at the WBC belt against Vitali Klitschko in 2010. German Hoffmann (40-7-2) also has considerable ring experience having boxed 342 rounds in his 50-fight career.
    [Click Here To Read More]

actually a pretty decent lineup

Comment

not a bad lineup. some of the match ups would have been good 10 round fights...

Comment

HW Prizefighter is always a fun little boxing tourney to watch. I like Travis Walker's chances in this one..

Comment

Rogan Audley II could happen, a three round rematch everyone wanted to see

I'll be rooting for Rogie to win the tourny, but i'll be happy if anyone but Audley wins it (again)

Comment

It will be interesting to see what the matchups are in the first four fights.

Comment

Working...
            X