No announcement yet.

Feeling Tired

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeling Tired

Lately I have been feeling tired. Like all day tired. I can still run and everything but I still have that feeling. Also there is severe pain in my upper back on the left side.

I took a week off from all kinds of training and the back pain went away. But the tiredness remained. Have any of you ever experienced this?

thats probably overtraining

what kind of exercise are you doing?

have you changed your routines dramatically recently?

Comment

well, I only increased my curls by 10 pounds, thats about all the change I made to my routine.

I do:
      Everyday:
      Running (morning) 5KM
      Skipping (after school) 3 x 3

Monday - Wednesday - Friday:
      Bench Press 3 sets x 10 reps 150lbs
      EZ bar curl 3 x 10 - 80 pounds
      Sit ups 3 x 20
      Push ups 5 x 20
      Triangle push ups 3 x 20
      decline push ups 3 x 20
      handstand push ups 3 x 10
      dips 3 x 10
      tricep extentions (body weight using bench) 3 x 20
      bodyweight lunges 3 x 20
      squats (bodyweight) 3 x 20

somedays I substitute skipping for 2 KM swimmng for skipping because I enjoy swimming.

I don't know if its over training I never had the problem before, but I had some major changes in my diet. I don't eat processed sugars anymore like candy or anything. All my sugar comes from fruit and other things, I had to change my diet because my blood pressure was fairly high even tho I am fit.

I ingest almost the same amount of calories a little less. So this could be the reason but Im not sure and I will not see a doctor they will give me some crackpot thing and then give me pills or something which I refuse to take.

Comment

its sounds like you might not be getting good sleep. some times you think you got a good night sleep but your body is not in a comfortable state

Comment

what are you eating and how much are you sleeping.

Comment

yelp you need a good sleep, and some iron in your diet

Comment

eat better, sleep more, stop jerking off

no but seriously
              Eat better, sleep more and if that pain in your shoulder continues i would suggest seeing a doctor. A pain like that can be anything from a pulled muscle to nerve damage to just about anything. Its better you see a doctor, it may get worse.

Comment

i felt like **** yesterday..usualyl because of what i ate....

eat carbs before you work out...get the right amount of sleep..

Comment

I was having the same problem, mainly during training though. Turns out i wasn't drinking enough. That may be the problem.

Comment

Better have your kidneys checked. There is something wrong....

Comment

Working...
                    X