Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley vs gerrero: Lets get it on!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think bradley would fight anyone now, anyone. I think he's desperate however guerrero is looking at mayweather. So bradley is kinda like not on guerrero radar plus the GBP-TR situation.

Comment

I'm all in for this fight, would be rough as fuk.

Comment

Originally posted by GoogleMe View Post
        Bradley - Guerrero would be good. But who to fight Mayweather :-(
        Who cares???????

It's not going to be Guerrero or Bradley at 147 and its not gonna be Sergio.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
          Who cares???????

You don't think it could be Guererro?

I could see that fight happening.

Comment

Why does everyone assume that the face first brawler style will be RG's go to fighting style? Why does everyone assume that the ref will allow the holding and hitting? Jesus. Bradley beats Guerrero whether on the inside or outside.

Why is everyone overrating this guy? RG isnt a good inside fighter. That shyt was amateur hour and it worked because Berto lacked a brain on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
              why do people think Robert is a dirty fighter all of a sudden or that he would fight like this all of the time?

He was rough/physical with berto, but if you think about it, this fight called for it. He smothered berto and it turned out to be a smart game plan. But in his past fights, he rarely ever fought like that. Against a different opponent like Bradley, he may decide to fight at a distance.

If anything this fight showed me Guerrero's versatility.
              This is true.

You can tell that for most, this was the first fight they saw of Guererro.

I was very surprised by his gameplan but it paid off I suppose.

I think if he'd have boxed, he'd have dominated even further.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                Who cares???????

Why wouldn't it be Guerrero?

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  This is true.

You can tell that for most, this was the first fight they saw of Guererro.

I was very surprised by his gameplan but it paid off I suppose.

I think if he'd have boxed, he'd have dominated even further.
                  I thought Guerrero was dirty early on, especially holding the head and hitting but he didn't do anything that he should've been disqualified for. THis was a grimey fight that Berto, even if he wasn't off for 14 months, IMO just couldn't handle.

I was also surprised by how much bigger ghost was than berto.

Comment

Originally posted by Swaggin' View Post
                    I think bradley would fight anyone now, anyone. I think he's desperate however guerrero is looking at mayweather. So bradley is kinda like not on guerrero radar plus the GBP-TR situation.
                    EXACTLY!

This fight however put Bradley back on the map! It would be a tough fight but he would smash Guerrero! This would be the fight to put Bradley in the drivers seat again and it would be the action fight he wanted to give in the Pacquiao fight.

GBP and TR could make some room and i thin Arum Knows that Bradley isn't a big draw neither is Guerrero. I mean he's been talking a whole boat load of trash talk then you look at his resume... a bunch a bum's and street sweepers. BERTO is the only name on it (and that's all it is)

This guy thinks he's going to pull a David Haye to the top spot. He has no fans because his fights are no skill hit and holdathons. As a boxing fan, if this dude want's big fights, EARN THEM! To do that he has to pave the way to Mayweather by taking on guys who are in line to fight him next. This guys just looking for straight short cuts, the easiest way out. Look at Cotto who fought mayweather, look at Cotto's career, look at JMM look at his career look at Hatton Look at Hattons career Look at DE LA HOYA now look at DLH career Look at SHANE MOSLEY now look at Shanes career... NOW look at Guerrero and look at his career. What has he given by comparison? Nada. Dude is all talk with no substance thinking he can just mouth his way to the top spot on a platform of nothing.

Give me a break, Guerrero is a legend in his own mind, where he needs to start proving it is in the ring. Make this fight happen and fights that show or claim your the "BEST". Don't fight like an alley bum and then start trying to put yourself where you don't belong. Build that spot fight 2-3 times BIG NAMES real opponents beat them in convincing fashion then we'll see.

Comment

Fights not gonna happen cause Top Rank won't co-pro with GBP

Comment

Working...
                      X