No announcement yet.

Before Canelo faced Floyd the Ring had him at p4p#9

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Before Canelo faced Floyd the Ring had him at p4p#9

Floyd dominates him and somehow he is still p4p#9?

He never should have been p4p ranked to begin with. The Ring is ridiculous.

Comment

The RING has no lustre anymore. Still a pretty belt...but so is the WBC belt.

A lot of highly regarded boxing analysts and writers grouped up to form the TBRB, which you can access here:

http://www.tbrb.org/

Makes your arguments much more legit if you base them on those rankings (given hardly anyone disagrees with the majority of these rankings), rather than GBP-owned The RING.

As time of writing this, they have yet to add the result of Bradley-Marquez

Comment

RING is owned by GB. The RING P4P ratings are Chuck Giampa's list. People who don't belong there are frequently on there.

Comment

That's called overhype

Guys like mares and Danny and froch have way better wins yet never made the list

Comment

The Ring P4P list is nothing but a tool to promote and hype up fights. It's not a list you should take serious. They lost their credibility long ago.

Comment

Stupid rankings aside, i wouldnt put a beating by Mayweather as a p4p reducing loss.

I mean Canelo did better than Marquez who is still one of the best.

Comment

the ring is owned by goldenboy promotions. have we not gone over this?

the ring is owned by goldenboy promotions.

Comment

Originally posted by CraigM View Post
                  Stupid rankings aside, i wouldnt put a beating by Mayweather as a p4p reducing loss.

I mean Canelo did better than Marquez who is still one of the best.

marquez was a featherweight and lightweight for the prime of his career. alvarez is probably ghoing to finish his career at mw.

Comment

Get your ****ing nose out of Floyd's bootypipe you loser.

Comment

Working...
                    X