Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Price To Make United States Debut on Wach vs Fields

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Price To Make United States Debut on Wach vs Fields

Negotiations are basically complete for the American debut of British heavyweight David Price (12-0, 10 KOs). Price will appear on March 24th, in Atlantic City, on a big show being staged with the joint partnership of Global Boxing Promotions, Frank Maloney Promotions and 12 Round Knockout Promotions. This is the first of three shows to be co-promoted by these three groups.

[Click Here To Read More]

I like how they are managing David Price's career.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      I like how they are managing David Price's career.
      Same.

Only fault is Price's lack of fights in 4 years but he's faced better comp than most other domestic Heavyweights.

British Heavyweight scene is very bright and will get brighter with Valily and Joshua. Shame the US only has Wilder and Mitchell.

Comment

Lot of big boys on this card!

Wach, Price, Fields.

And Artur Szpilka, who is fun to watch.

Comment

looks like a good card. wach beat kevin mcbride & jason gavern. he was able to stop gavern which isn't an easy thing to do. he is much bigger then him though. he is now fighting tye fields who we shall see if he can handle. if he catches tye cleanly then it could be all over early. wach is starting to take on the C+ level fighters so we shall see where he's at after this fight. field's has been able to get some good fights the last couple years.david price & that other polish HW are fighting too. i hope i can get this card online or on TV...

Comment

Can't to seeing Price back in the ring.

looking forward to seeing Szpilka as well, I've been hearing good things about him.

Comment

Vallily and Joshua are likely to both end up as cruiserwieghts when they turn pro, rather than cannon fodder for the 6 foot 6 ers.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
                Same.

Only fault is Price's lack of fights in 4 years but he's faced better comp than most other domestic Heavyweights.

British Heavyweight scene is very bright and will get brighter with Valily and Joshua. Shame the US only has Wilder and Mitchell.
                Vallily and Joshua are likely to both end up as cruiserwieghts when they turn pro, rather than cannon fodder for the 6 foot 6 ers and sixteen stoners.

Comment

Working...
                X