No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Price: Sexton Will Be My Most Difficult Opponent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Price: Sexton Will Be My Most Difficult Opponent

DAVID PRICE can take a massive step towards a world title tilt when he meets Sam Sexton in Liverpool tonight.

The 6ft 8in Scouser bids to win the vacant British heavyweight title at Aintree racecourse to hammer home his world heavyweight claims.

Price, 28, won Olympic bronze in Beijing four years ago and is being tipped for world title glory within two years.
    [Click Here To Read More]

price will destroy sexton, just look at how rubbish sexton was against rogan, and to be fair rogan is a journey fighter/punchbag/taxi driver

Comment

sexton lost to chisora twice & didn't exactly light it up vs rogan. sexton is a C+ fighter but i think price has the goods to be more. i want to see how price's chin holds up when he actually gets hit. i was hoping raphael butler would test it but he did get the chance too. price should win but i'm interested to see who long it will take him. if sexton can weather the early storm, how good is price's stamina?

Comment

Price will destroy him I think .Tbh I think he's just a bigger better more powerrfull all round athlete than the rest of the UK heavyweights .Olympic bronze I think Price can go on to be a world beater .

Comment

Sexton is the bridge between Dallas, McDermott etc and the likes of Chisora and Fury. It's a good test. Price will win easily, then he needs to try for Fury (lol) or Chisora. After that it needs to be world level gatekeepers.

Comment

Working...
          X