No announcement yet.

Filipino food a boxier should stay away from

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filipino food a boxier should stay away from

I know there are alot of pinoys here and i was wondering if any of them know what filipino foods an boxer should stay away from, i eat alot of filipino food, i love my sinigang and langunessa. also im trying to drop a couple weight classes ryt now im 164 maybe to light welter or light weight. please help me out my pinoy brothers and sisters or anyone one eats filipino food lol
    -gamerpinoy89

Originally posted by gamerpinoy89 View Post
    I know there are alot of pinoys here and i was wondering if any of them know what filipino foods an boxer should stay away from, i eat alot of filipino food, i love my sinigang and langunessa. also im trying to drop a couple weight classes ryt now im 164 maybe to light welter or light weight. please help me out my pinoy brothers and sisters or anyone one eats filipino food lol
    -gamerpinoy89
    Just dont eat da ***** if ya anywhere near a US Navy R&R location, yall end up with ulcers so big theyll have to amputate your tongue.

Comment

wow thanks for that, specking from experience ehh, lol just playing man

Comment

its alright man im a pinoy boxer as well manny pacquiao's fave food is chicken adobo and he eats alot of malunguy which is 1 of the reasons for him being so ripped.

my view is eat whatever u want in moderation. so very it and u will be fine

Comment

fill me in on filipino food...

a lot of flips i know are muscular, and the pinays got the illest bodies out of all the asians...and you are what you eat.

Comment

All of it, Filipino food is not designed to be healthy, it's designed to be awesome in taste, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Sensational! View Post
              All of it, Filipino food is not designed to be healthy, it's designed to be awesome in taste, though.
              exactly this is why im trying to find some that are a bit healthier

Comment

Originally posted by gamerpinoy89 View Post
                exactly this is why im trying to find some that are a bit healthier
                i honestly have no clue. most of the **** we eat at the house.

we eat a lot of talapia, bangose (sp?), etc, but it's always fried. plus all that super-salty **** (bagoong (sp?), that stinky-salted fish that everyone eats with vinegar, etc) is awful for u.

there truly isn't any actual healthy filipino food lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Mistadobalina View Post
                  i honestly have no clue. most of the **** we eat at the house.

we eat a lot of talapia, bangose (sp?), etc, but it's always fried. plus all that super-salty **** (bagoong (sp?), that stinky-salted fish that everyone eats with vinegar, etc) is awful for u.

there truly isn't any actual healthy filipino food lol.
                  Exactly, Filipino food is the bomb but it's always salted and fried.

I imagine if you bake or grill talapia with some brown rice, it would be healthy. But going to a point-point and thinking you're going to stick to your dietary restrictions is a little nutty LOL.

I LOVE FILIPINO FOOD!!! PANCIT AND PORK FOREVER!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sensational! View Post
                    Exactly, Filipino food is the bomb but it's always salted and fried.

I imagine if you bake or grill talapia with some brown rice, it would be healthy. But going to a point-point and thinking you're going to stick to your dietary restrictions is a little nutty LOL.

I LOVE FILIPINO FOOD!!! PANCIT AND PORK FOREVER!!!
                    hmmm i nvr thought of baking taapia it would be alot softer to, hmm i think ill try that but stil marinate the same, but i dont think pork adobo can be made healthy lol i stil love it tho, sinigang is the best tho

Comment

Working...
                    X