No announcement yet.

Mike Tysons Neck

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Tysons Neck

In his prime Tysons neck was just a hair under 20". I've heard people talking about him doing crazy neck exersizes, but they never say what they were. What exactly did he do, my neck is 17 and i'd like it to be around 19

my neck is a little over 17 inches but its all genetics but i have some amateur fights of tyson doing some stuff its sorta like wrestling exercises

Comment

what? is this a real post? you WANT TO make your neck thicker?
      why not work on oh...i don't know........off the top of my head....BOXING?!?!!?

Comment

http://www.rossboxing.com/thegym/thegym15.htm

i think tyson some stuff similar to this. in the training clips ive seen, he does something similar to a neck bridge but kind of rolls around. ive never tried it because im not flexible and looks like a really easy way to injure yourself.

Comment

hey man, just so u know, tyson neck was 20 inches wen he leaned his head back, dat increase ur neck size

Comment

I believe his neck measured 20 inches, cold ie: not flexed. Tyson has a large head, and his neck looks massive. I have a 17 1/2" neck, and his looks much larger.

But, yeah in his routine under Rooney, he did 10 mins of neck exercises a day, bridges and flexions. Wrestlers-type workout.

Comment

i have a pic of tysons neck being measured and his head is leaned back, and if u want, ill post it

Comment

Originally posted by Pugnacious_Z
                i have a pic of tysons neck being measured and his head is leaned back, and if u want, ill post it
                Yea, post it if you have time, i'd like to see how they measure them.

Comment

neck

i think i can help you
                  this will do the trick

Comment

ye dats the one abidi, see his head is leaned back, and its 20inches

Comment

Working...
                    X