No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carl Froch: I'm Treating Yusaf Mack as a Major Threat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Carl Froch: I'm Treating Yusaf Mack as a Major Threat

CARL FROCH will not risk his chance to become a boxing legend by under-estimating his next opponent.

Froch defends his IBF world super-middleweight title against Yusaf Mack in front of his hometown fans in Nottingham on November 17, insisting: “I am treating him as a major threat.”

He is a firm favourite to retain his title but Froch said: “If I come unstuck in this one, everything I have achieved in the last few years will go to waste.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Still excited for this one, and then Froch - Bute II! WAR FROCH!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      CARL FROCH will not risk his chance to become a boxing legend by under-estimating his next opponent.

Froch defends his IBF world super-middleweight title against Yusaf Mack in front of his hometown fans in Nottingham on November 17, insisting: “I am treating him as a major threat.”

He is a firm favourite to retain his title but Froch said: “If I come unstuck in this one, everything I have achieved in the last few years will go to waste.
      [Click Here To Read More]
      carl is a genuine credit to the sport and an inspiration to kids coming through. hope he stays active in boxing when gloves are hung up. maybe take over from mccracken

Comment

Cobra can talk some pre-fight ****, but he really is a stand up guy. War Froch!

Comment

Top bloke.

WAR FROCH!

Comment

You know what, a few years ago people used to rag Froch because he was the guy who always called out Cazaghe, because he was slow, had no defence and one dimensional. And now... he almost universally respected. A true warrior, fearless and genuine. He should be an example to every aspiring pro, it doesn't matter how much talent you have, just dedicate yourself and get the maximum out of your career.

Comment

Mack will play the role of Hurricane Sandy!!!

Comment

Interesting to read him say that his legs are starting to go, or at least that's how I interpreted the comment. Not often you'll hear stuff like that from guys who seem to still be at the top of their game.

Comment

It's hard not to like Froch.

Comment

Working...
                  X