Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Yoan Pablo Hernandez vs. Troy Ross Set For September 15

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Yoan Pablo Hernandez vs. Troy Ross Set For September 15

Yoan Pablo Hernandez (26-1, 13 KOs) will take on the challenge of his mandatory defence. The 27-year-old IBF Cruiserweight World Champion will face Troy Ross (25-2, 16 KOs) on September 15 at the Stechert Arena in Bamberg, Germany.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
    Solid first defence for Hernandez, Ross deserves another shot after what happend against Cunningham. He's pretty good, but Cuban should manage.
    Agreed. Troy's career is probably not long for this world, though. He's 37 years-old, and he's in for a tough fight. This could be his last big opportunity.

Comment

Somebody gettin knocked out!

Comment

Wow a champion actually fighting his mandatory, that's rare these days. All champion's should be doing the same. WAR HERNANDEZ.

Comment

And the Cruiserweight division continues to quietly kick ass.

Comment

Ohhhh booyyy. Troy is no joke, no joke whatsoever. He's got a helluva left uppercut too. Hard fight too call. But, Ross' power I think will be the wildcard here. Both Yoan Pablo and Troy have an explosiveness about them that can completely change the tempo of a fight

.....Hmmmm, I think I'm going to go with the likely underdog here, and say Ross by TKO10. I'll make a further analysis at a later time. But, I think Hernandez will get off to a nice start but I think Ross comes on gradually throughout the fight, and I think he'll catch Hernandez with that left uppercut at some point and there's a ? mark about Hernandez's chin due to the Brathwaite fight. And, we really didn't see it tested against Cunningham due to Cunningham not having much power. This is a great fight either way, that could turn out to be fireworks.

Comment

it's about time ross gets his shot. cunningham decided not to give a rematch to ross after the ref stopped the fight following ross dropping cunningham...

Comment

Good yoan Pablo i m gonna be watching your fight over everybodys fight that the..you are a great champion.. In every other division there is big ducking..not here though

Comment

Working...
                X