Comments Thread For: Cotto Believes in His Size, Power Against Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
    Exactly..

Now if Cotto was the one approaching Manny for a rematch and Manny would have turned Cotto down all together then I wouldn't have an issue. I would have sided with Manny.
    Yep me too , if Cotto came out wanting the rematch and Pac refused because of the weight then it would have been different but it was Pac that wanted Cotto and Pac refused without the CW , that changes everything and makes the first fight even more questionable because Manny was refusing to budge on the weight in that also , too Team Pac weight is critical in a Cotto fight thats obvious .

The point that gets me is the Pac ******s will bag the very same Cotto because Floyd stepped up and said ok I will fight you at your weight , which is something Manny refused to do , and they dog Floyd for it , thats why I dont respect them at all , they are just haters hating on anything Floyd does .

Comment

VAMOS MIGUEL !!!

WAR COTTO !!!

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
        yea cotto is a punk but he fought better fighters then pac n floyd stop it you idiot the only 1 who is a punk is floyd and will beat floyd may 5 go look at the castillo fights floyd is beatable hes slowing down he wants to trade and doesnt have the power to keep cotto off from him
        Fraud jr does have trouble with southpaws, delahoya was a converted southpaw, castillo too,and he had trouble with corley,judah to a lesser degree, that shoulder roll is inneffective against a strong left hand thats why hell never fight pac or martinez, I see an interesting scenario This fight maybe closer than people think because of a style matchup as Cotto is also a converted southpaw his best punches are left handed ones , I hope cotto gets in a good oneand ko's gayweather it would be great for boxing ,mayweather gets too much attention for never facing the best....

Comment

this will be a repeat of malignaggi-senchenko. cotto's face will be smashed, and the fight stopped.

Comment

this would be a tom and jerry show...cotto will chasing chicken floyd from round 1 to 12...and the best runner wins...

Comment

Cotto's not getting stopped, much less knocked out. It's going to be closer than people think.

Comment

unless FM does more than he did vs Mosley: 1,2,3 & back up/slide to side it sa UD 12...FM needs a 4,5,6 & he could stop Cotto but he 's always ready on the back foot...

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
                  that was the point, Arum doesn't care
                  they only considered it out of greed
                  a pointless 2nd Cotto fight with a catchweight was laughable
                  they damn well knew it
                  Cotto wasn't gonna do it
                  , and that was that
                  nobody wanted to see that fight anyway
                  Pac didn't duck Cotto, he dropped a pointless rematch nobody wanted
                  there was no demand for Pac-Cotto 2, Pac already destroyed the guy
                  nothing was gonna change in a rematch
                  So why did Top Rank pursue it?

Comment

Vamos Cotto! Guerra puņeta!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                      WBA 154-pound champion Miguel Cotto (37-2, 30KOs) believes his size and power will play a significant roles in the outcome of Saturday's fight with Floyd Mayweather Jr. (42-0, 26KOs).

[Click Here To Read More]
                      Big mistake by Cotto if he is thinking this way, tactics and skills Miguel not size and strength.

Comment

Working...
                      X