No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Peterson Respond: Lamont is No Cheat, No Doper

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Peterson Respond: Lamont is No Cheat, No Doper

It emerged earlier this week that Lamont Peterson, who controversially beat Amir Khan in December to capture the Bolton fighter's WBA and IBF junior welterweight titles, had tested positive for a banned steroid. The news cast doubt over the pair's May 19 rematch in Las Vegas until Golden Boy Promotions and Khan himself confirmed that the bout has been scrapped due to Peterson's use of synthetic testosterone and his inability to get a boxing license in Nevada.

[Click Here To Read More]

PEDerson is a cheat....this is worse than someone quitting in the ring in my opinion...he needs to STFU and go away.

Comment

i realy dont believe Peterson has cheated, somthing is not right but it aint down to peterson, very sus he goes to a doc in Nevada that claims he has low testerone levels then very convienently gets caught cheating in tests he asked for leaving Khan to walk walk away smelling of roses and maybe even have his loss declared a NC without ever having to face Peterson again, all very strange and certainly dont add up.

Comment

**** off now roiders....

Comment

peterson doesnt seem like the cheating type

Comment

I think I know why he owned up to pre khan 1, his doctor had the dates.

It explains why he trained from a week after their first fight which was December.

I mean if you are fatigued and have low T, have a rest not train and train. Training uses up T as does sex so of course it may get low if you have no rest at all.

Seriously so he forgot his had them until test sample B was positive?

Then the fact he didn't tell GBP was dumb as ****. Vada told him he was positive in ****ing April.

Comment

Yeah............thing is the tests say otherwise.

Comment

he cheated & should get the same treatment james toney & frans botha got when testing positive(2 of my favorites)...they got stripped of their titles & a suspension.

Comment

I think I know why he owned up to pre khan 1, his doctor had the dates.

It explains why he trained from a week after their first fight which was December.

I mean if you are fatigued and have low T, have a rest not train and train. Training uses up T as does sex so of course it may get low if you have no rest at all.

Seriously so he forgot his had them until test sample B was positive?

Then the fact he didn't tell GBP was dumb as ****. Vada told him he was positive in ****ing April.

Comment

Originally posted by lest26 View Post
                    i realy dont believe Peterson has cheated, somthing is not right but it aint down to peterson, very sus he goes to a doc in Nevada that claims he has low testerone levels then very convienently gets caught cheating in tests he asked for leaving Khan to walk walk away smelling of roses and maybe even have his loss declared a NC without ever having to face Peterson again, all very strange and certainly dont add up.
                    So you think the doctor was a plant by Team Khan or something? lol. If he's taking something for low testosterone, and hasn't declared that he needs to take these testosterone enhancers to the commission, then he's done wrong by the rules.

Comment

Working...
                    X