This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Mbandit- View Post
    I feel you bro....It's the same story with the Mexican girls when I was growing up.....they were into the "cholo" or gangster type.I've always been more stylish or modern I guess you can say.I dress with nice clothes, preppy style.Nice clean cut and clean and ironed clothes all the time.I've always had a great sense of style.

Of course my good looks(lol) still got me the girls that I wanted most of time, not all the time of course.I usually attracted the White females or the Chicanas like myself.There isn't a big Asian or African-American population where I live but I was seeing a Filipina for awhile and ****ed a couple of Black girls.But mostly White and Chicanas.

I had bad luck with them 100% Mexican chicks.....I guess I was to Americanized for them.

My wife doesn't speak one bit of English and my daughters neither.

But I feel you when you say you feel like you don't fit because I feel the same way, I'm not your typical Mexican-American guy.
    Your family are from America and still live there but they don't speak English?

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post

You have a fine taste in women and movies, Clegg.....

Comment

Comment

Oh ****....I meant they only speak English.....they don't speak Spanish...my bad
          Last edited by -Mbandit-; 01-11-2010, 12:39 AM.

Comment

Get a new queen Loc.

Comment

Working...
            X