No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Liakhovich vs White Added To Adamek-McBride Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Liakhovich vs White Added To Adamek-McBride Card

LOS ANGELES – Former world heavyweight champion and 1996 Bellarusian Olympian, Sergei “The White Wolf” Liakhovich, has some unfinished boxing business to take care of starting April 9, when the consummate boxer-puncher returns to the ring for the first time in nearly a year. [Click Here To Read More]

Cool. Always good to see the White Wolf in action.

Comment

Lyakhovich finally has a good promoter. Don King was ruining his career with inactivity, he was even inactive for 18 months before the Brewster fight.

Hopefully he still has something left.

Comment

Liakovich has a fun style to watch, with lots of offense and nice combinations. He's not the typical boring Eastern Euro robot.

Good to see him back.

Comment

the white wolf is never in a boring fight! I also hope he has a last good run!
          After 1 or 2 fights i would like to see him fight the overrated banks!
          i think he would spark him out cold!

Comment

I wish the best for Liakhovich. I got to see the fight against Brewster in person. Hands down, the most exciting heavyweight title fight in recent memory. Comes off like a nice, humble guy too.

Comment

Glad Liakhovich is with a new promoter and getting back into the ring. I'm sure Main Events will keep him active and pursue another title shot..

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom! View Post
                Lyakhovich finally has a good promoter. Don King was ruining his career with inactivity, he was even inactive for 18 months before the Brewster fight.

Hopefully he still has something left.
                i believe lyakhovich was hurt a couple times & he took time off after losing to briggs & then to valuev...don king was not the problem.he got him big fights...brewster,briggs,valuev....2 title fights & an eliminator...i dont know what you are talking about ruining his career...????? his 3 biggest paydays

Comment

johnie white just had a good fight with canadian champ neven pajkic.many felt white won the fight although it was close.pajkic was busier but white wobbled him twice & landed the bigger punches...decent opponent although seth mitchell & dom guinn crushed him ...

Comment

Working...
                  X