Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who is actually gonna pay to see hatton-lazcano?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who is actually gonna pay to see hatton-lazcano?

i was just wondering who is gonna waste their money on this.

Originally posted by ronrar View Post
    i was just wondering who is gonna waste their money on this.
    I ain't paying ****! Fuk that. He needs to fight Witter his b1tch ass. I know he ain't a b1tch but what kinda excuse is "I don't want to give him his biggest paycheck" and this is becuz he don't like him. If u don't like someone, U beat his ass! Thats what a man do and Hatton ain't acting like no f'ing man. The fat man said he was to small for 147 and wants to continue his legacy at 140, Yet he don't wana fight the best? I ain't gonna buy none of his fights untill he fights Witter

Comment

Not me
      this will be the first time ive not booked to watch a Hatton fight

Comment

I'll be buying this card its the best we've had over here in a while. Hatton - Lazcano should be a war and well worth a watch. I like Malignaggi too.

Matthew Hatton vs Craig Watson should be a good scrap.

And Jamie Moore is fighting on the card too.

That right there is an excellant card people.

Comment

I won't be because i ain't got the cash atm. Pisses me off, the man of the people doing this to the people

I'll probably not be able to sopcast it either cause i have exams an stuff so i dunno if i wanna stay up that late. I'll have to download it or watch a replay if they put one on the ordinary Sky Sports channels.

Comment

55000 fools bought tickets,many more will buy the fight

Comment

Originally posted by chiyoko View Post
              55000 fools bought tickets,many more will buy the fight
              In most sports, when the best teams are playing they sell out stadiums, whether they are against the second best team or the 30th best team. Boxers only fight a few times a year, unlike a top sports team, and so it's not surprising that there's such a high demand to see their performances.

I wouldn't pay for it on PPV, but actually attending is a different matter because it's a big event with a great atmosphere.

I'll be going to the local pub to watch this, although it's not a great card. I like watching Malignaggi but I think his fight is pointless and will just be a carbon copy of the first. I expect the main event to be entertaining though.

Comment

Sky would never get away with showing this fight on Box Office had it not been Hatton's "Homecoming". The Mayweather fight increased his publicity 10 fold.

I ****ing hate Sky....why should we have to pay extra for big sporting events? You pay £34 for their sports package that should include all the events.

Wankers.

I'm gonna stream it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Chosen View Post
                  Sky would never get away with showing this fight on Box Office had it not been Hatton's "Homecoming". The Mayweather fight increased his publicity 10 fold.

I ****ing hate Sky....why should we have to pay extra for big sporting events? You pay £34 for their sports package that should include all the events.

Wankers.

I'm gonna stream it.
                  my thoughts exactly

Comment

i got tix paid for as birthday. but if it was my money i would stay at home and pay for the sky box office. its a few hours trip to manc from p.boro

Comment

Working...
                    X