Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wlad's ''ATG Punching Power'' - Stats break down....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I
    Originally posted by Fooly Cooly View Post
    Those stats don't tell the tale. Pre Sanders Wlad fought much more aggressively and took people out with impunity. He gets the k.o's on the back end now because he chooses to box.

There is no doubt he hits harder than everyone on that list. Its obvious from watching him fight.
    Even early in his aggressive days he wasn't able to get guys out early as much as those other 3. I feel shavers foreman and tyson hit harder

Comment

Originally posted by sosolid4u09 View Post
      not true.
      early in his career he was HIGHLY entertaining and a lot more aggressive than he is now.

Hes much more cautious now.

He was really exciting pre- McCline. After Sanders he changed completely but before the McCline fight he was highly entertaining

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        What heavyweight in history stopped the most opponents who were never stopped before?

Answer: Wladimir Klitschko, 16
        That's misleading though. Fighters are coddled towards title shots nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
          That's misleading though. Fighters are coddled towards title shots nowadays.
          Fighters have always been coddled. You show me a fighter with a matchmaker and I'll show you a coddled fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
            I'm no fan of Wlad, but I think he'd have more early KOs if he was less tentative a fighter.

Of course, it's fully possible some of those early KOs wouldn't be in his favour...

Wlad boxes now because he is afraid to get hit. With his size, power and he should be destroying guys.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

Wlad boxes now because he is afraid to get hit. With his size, power and he should be destroying guys.
              wlad boxes... cause the sport is called boxing

not "swinging your arms randomly, looking for the KO", or "punching" or even "fighting"

the sport is called BOXING

Comment

anyways Wlad has devastating power, his left hook and right hand are some of the most powerful punches of all time, and his jab is definitely one of the powerful jabs of all time...

he is definitely in the top 10 when it comes to pure Raw Punching Power

Comment

but seriously come on jab

"wlad boxes cause he is scared to get hit"

NO

Wlad boxes, cause the sport is called BOXING

Comment

those stats are meaningless. just use your eyes and look how devastating wladimir's right hand is. a lot of those guys KO's were from combination punching - Wladimir's KO's are mostly ONE SHOT 'N DROP type punches. . . he is the hardest puncher in the history of boxing. . . maybe not pound for pound, but since he is a heavyweight. . . his straight right hand is the hardest punch known to man.

Comment

The boxer of the past uses 4 and 6 oz gloves! Thatīs a great difference.

Today it is 10 oz.

Comment

Working...
                      X