Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Wins: Manny Pacquiao vs. Nonito Donaire at 130 Lbs.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Wins: Manny Pacquiao vs. Nonito Donaire at 130 Lbs.

i love both fighters but like any curious boxing fan, i just had to ask what the outcome would be if the two face off in the ring.

during donaire's past few fights, he rehydrates to about 130-ish. so i think it's safe to say he can make the super featherweight limit pretty easy.

donaire has speed, power and lightning reflexes.

as for pacquiao, this was the weight where he met morales for their trilogy, won against marquez via split decision, knocked out the undefeated jorge solis and defeated marco antonio barrera for the second time as well as beating oscar larios.

if the two go head to head, i think we might just see a replay of pacquiao-marquez 2. unlike donaire's recent opponents, pacquiao will be more than willing to exchange with donaire. the pace of the fight will be frantic with both men exchange their money punches. i foresee pacquiao to win via UD, that is if donaire can handle pacquiao's hand speed and ferocity.

your thoughts?

Id have to see Donaire against Gamboa at feather to give an informed opinion. As it stands Pac by stoppage.

Comment

We haven't see nonito yet at those weights but i think his best is yet to come and he'll be more comfortable there considering his size. Pac is a monster at 130 with a monster chin and I believe he could chase and pressure Nonito anytime he wants there and plus pacquiao rehydrates up to 145lbs at that weight. Pac would be too much too handle and I don't see a Pac-Marquez type of battle.

Comment

Pacquaio will stop Nonito no matter where they fought at because nonito face wont hold up to pacquaio onslaught.

^^^^ this is what Vasquez jr did to Nonito

Comment

Pacquaio, Hattons him.

Comment

@130, Nonito may be slower and he will get hit a lot, Pacquiao is just as fast and more powerful.

Pacquiao will stop him.

Comment

Strange question since we are just ow seeing Donaire at 122.

Comment

obviously pac. pac is way bigger than nonito

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
                  Pacquaio will stop Nonito no matter where they fought at because nonito face wont hold up to pacquaio onslaught.

^^^^ this is what Vasquez jr did to Nonito
                  But we have seen Manny's face battered and bruised as well,plus he has been ko'd 2 times,so posting a picture of Donaire's face is not exactly proving anything. But like i said we have to see how Donaire look's over 122 to provide and accurate judgment.

Comment

I'm a huge fan of both fighters and i like the style of Nonito more tbh. But for this one, i have to go with Pacman, he was a monster when he was at 130. Superb punching power, incredible hand speed and footwork with tremendous heart and chin. And back then he's always on berserk mode, he would give you barrage of punches like there's no tomorrow! Considering Nonito's fragile face, I'd see a stoppage by the referee.

Comment

Working...
                    X