No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mick Hennessy’s Weigh-In Blast For Dereck Chisora

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mick Hennessy’s Weigh-In Blast For Dereck Chisora

Tyson Fury and Derek Chisora spearhead boxing’s return to terrestrial TV when meeting for Chisora’s British and Commonwealth heavyweight crowns in a bout that was hit with a weigh-in face-off ban by the BBBoC due to the bad blood between the two boxers.

[Click Here To Read More]

Chisora is a tit

Given the shape he was in I wouldn't be surprised if he has to be lowered into the ring by a harness, the fat ****er

Fury TKO

WAR ERROL FLYNN!!!!!!

Comment

Chisora is a joke as a professional. I dont care if he was supposed to fight Wlad. THIS IS PPV, THE BIGGEST FIGHT OF HIS CAREER. He looked like a pig on those scales. Do us a favour Tyson and retire this chump..

Comment

Originally posted by russtnailz View Post
        Chisora is a joke as a professional.. THIS IS PPV, THE BIGGEST FIGHT OF HIS CAREER.
        What country Is It PPV?

Comment

PPV in the US.. Dont ask me how or why..

Comment

Considering this is the first fight on terrestrial TV for quite some time, it's a shame that Warren decided to stop his boxer from taking part in media events, and it's also a shame that Chisora has apparently trained so badly for the fight that he's fatter than ever.

This fight was never going to set the world alight, but it certainly could've made a good impression. Maybe Chisora's weight is a ploy, but Warren should've done more to promote this fight rather than doing even less than the standard amount due to the fact that it's not his show and he already has a Sky contract.

Comment

Working...
            X