No announcement yet.

Buying fight tickets for fights in the U.S

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dc3383 View Post
    Good looking I didn't really to try to get my tickets sent overseas so I will def go thru ticketmaster now
    Yes mate, i was also worried about my tickets getting lost as they were being sent overseas. So was gald i was able to pick them up when i got to America.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      That's what I imagined You can probably tell I'm terrible with this computer thing.

I miss the old days where to book ticket's you'd have to call the American Ticket Office and run your phone bill through the roof :lol1;

So I'm guessing there must be an option to pay in British Pounds on the American Website? And going off ChrisMart83's post, you can then collect them from the MGM Grand?

Hopefully he can clarify.
      It will automatically convert for you no matter what currency you are paying with

Comment

Originally posted by chrismart83 View Post
        From what i remember mate, i used a link from the 'Top Rank' website (as it was Pacquiao Vs Cotto) that took me direct to the TicketMaster selling page. It was the US page, as we payed in dollars.
        (Im not 100% certain but i think i had to make a account with the US ticketmaster website as my log in details i use normally for the UK site didn't work..may be an idea to try this out before you buy to save some time later on)
        Everything went through no problem though, just made sure i read all the delivery options ect before confirming.
        I had to print out and take my sale confirmation email as proof and also the bank card i used to pay. Showed them to they guy at the MGM collection point and he had my tickets waiting for me.
        This was a few years back but id imagine thats still the routine for Tickemaster.
        But yes mate, it was from the US TicketMaster page.
        Ahhhh, thanks a lot for your help I much appreciate it.

I wonder if Golden Boy's website will have a similar option. I'll make sure I check that out when the time comes.

Looks like I'm going to use the U.S TicketMaster and I'll go from there.

Thanks a lot for the help guys.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          Ahhhh, thanks a lot for your help I much appreciate it.

I wonder if Golden Boy's website will have a similar option. I'll make sure I check that out when the time comes.

Looks like I'm going to use the U.S TicketMaster and I'll go from there.

Thanks a lot for the help guys.
          No problem mate. I remember when i was buying my tickets i was a-bit stressed as it was for an event outside the UK, but it all worked out fine.
          As i was paying in dollars, i just checked the conversion rates online so i knew what amount i was paying in British pounds, then my bank took care of the conversion when they took my money.

Checking the Golden Boy website is a good idea as they may have a ticket section that can help and which will take you directly to ticket retailers. It might also be an idea to sign up to their website if you can. I signed up with the 'Top Rank' website and as i was a member they sent out an email when tickets went on sale, which allowed members to buy tickets 24 hours before they went on general sale to the public..not sure if Golden Boy do anything similar but may be worth a try.

Good luck with it all.

Comment

Working...
          X